What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'We' should piss off Morris-scum.

Politicians will always jump on the bandwagon of a team having success. It wont stop me being a sharks fan and it wont change who I vote for no matter which politician it is.
I will however mark this thread down in my little black book as being "never to be clicked on again" just as I did with the Qantas thread.

BTW Welcome back Mr Quigsley! Been wearing my "unmerged" shirt with Pride lately!
Its "unwashed" also Don't want to ruin it in the washing machine!

Eion

First Grade
ScoMo is following the rich tradition of liberal treasurers being no1 ticket holder after Costello.

millersnose

Post Whore
Why the f**k was the bastard allowed to walk up the tunnel with the players in the first place.

How many times was he seen around the tunnel in the last couple of seasons. Prick of a thing.

You mean the seasons your Labor party farged the Sharks with an over the top political press release manufactured to take the heat off Craig Thompson

Darkest day in sport and all that

Thanks labor

Surely

Post Whore
I'll never forgive the bastard for staging a massive presser and announcing the blackest day in sport

Generalzod

Immortal
Correctamundo.

Never heard or seen of him having any connection to the Sharks. Where was the support during ASADA. Oh, forgot bad for votes.

I live in the electorate the only time i saw him was at Gymea station he is more busy playing games of thrones rather than looking after the electorate.

Quigs

Immortal
I'll never forgive the bastard for staging a massive presser and announcing the blackest day in sport

O.T. And I will never forget the Tone The Imbecile Abbott bet .... did you happen to pay that 50 to the Cancer Council

coolumsharkie

Referee
All poli's are parasites, 99% of them anyway. Anyone good friends with a poli?? Thought not.

This whole us v's them thing is getting old in the tooth and I have a feeling people are becoming more and more aware of the penis that has been thrust inside our proverbial anuses over the years and a shake up will occur (hopefully) in the not too distant future.

How dare this c**k smoker don my Sharks jumper and automatically get to dance with the team on the field. He'd know nothing about the blood sweat and tears that all of you and I have suffered, none!

f**king rude it is.

Latest posts