What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'We' should piss off Morris-scum.

Quigs

Immortal
Wtf is this even a thread in a footy forum?

Because I posted up about our Clubs so called the new #1 supporter. Our very own Keenan Cahill Lookalike. Never saw the grub being involved in anything Sharky for years and years and now he is all over the shop. Even spruikes it in Pressers.
[facebook]PCMDmjh3bxw[/facebook]

Quigs

Immortal
Wtf is this even a thread in a footy forum?

Because I posted up about our Clubs so called the new #1 supporter. Our very own Keenan Cahill Lookalike. Never saw the grub being involved in anything Sharky for years and years and now he is all over the shop. Even spruikes it in Pressers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfa-gp6RCWo

Must of missed Morris-scum mentioning his fanatical support over the past few years.

Last edited:

millersnose

Post Whore
See the O.T. it is just at the beginning of my comment to Surles.

Pssssst is Craig Thomson on topic?
No politician has affected the Sharks as a club more than Craig Thompson after all the " darkest day in sport" was all about getting him off the front page setting off a chain of events which farged this club for several years due to all sorts of people acting in a hurry and not thinking things through

All poli's are parasites, 99% of them anyway. Anyone good friends with a poli?? Thought not.

This whole us v's them thing is getting old in the tooth and I have a feeling people are becoming more and more aware of the penis that has been thrust inside our proverbial anuses over the years and a shake up will occur (hopefully) in the not too distant future.

How dare this c**k smoker don my Sharks jumper and automatically get to dance with the team on the field. He'd know nothing about the blood sweat and tears that all of you and I have suffered, none!

f**king rude it is.

My all-time favourite post from this forum ever.

It is not a stand with 10 mil of value in it.

You do realise that it's just not the stand?
The infrastructure of the pre works electrical was massive .
New substations, and upgrades to the whole ground, switchboards, cable, pits etc was huge, let alone the stadium lighting.
We only ever had hired lighting to make the ground sustainable for NRL standards, and those light poles are not cheap, all part of the package.
As well as the screens, again hired before now permanent.
This is all before the actual stand started getting built and the cost was high, trust me, I did the job for them.

Quigs

Immortal
New substations, and upgrades to the whole ground, switchboards, cable, pits etc was huge, let alone the stadium lighting.
We only ever had hired lighting to make the ground sustainable for NRL standards, and those light poles are not cheap, all part of the package.
This is all before the actual stand started getting built and the cost was high, trust me, I did the job for them.

Yuh Shonky Bastard. !!!!

jc155776

Coach
Of course the bloke doing the job is going to say it was value for money ��!

The stand just seems like a wasted opportunity. No vision for any chance at expanding it really and sits so far back. Was a good chance to get a lot more undercover seating area etc. what are the corporate spaces like in there?

millersnose

Post Whore
Who did the screen? Outdoor fabrications?

jc155776

Coach

are you also responsible for the speakers on piles throughout the ground....

Last edited:
I don't like him much
but I don't like anyone on either side.

you need political allies.
he is a good one to have. he gave peter helliar our hat to wear on the project budget thingo. gets the brand out there.

He also is a legit supporter I have seen him at a few games in the past. its not like he's a fake. the local members in my electorate on either side couldn't spell green machine let alone go to a game.

who cares who the number one ticket holder is anyway?

Of course the bloke doing the job is going to say it was value for money ��!

The stand just seems like a wasted opportunity. No vision for any chance at expanding it really and sits so far back. Was a good chance to get a lot more undercover seating area etc. what are the corporate spaces like in there?

are you also responsible for the speakers on piles throughout the ground....

Comprehension is not your strong point is it?
Where did I say I built the stand?
I quite clearly was talking about the pre works ie before the stand started. The money spent before it had even begun was a lot, let alone the rest of it.
I never said it was value, just costings.
Is that in slow enough English for you?

The speakers and all the electrical in the stand itself were done by other companies after I had finished.
Sorry to disappoint your lame attempts at humour.

Last edited:

millersnose

Post Whore
Didn't mean to come across as snarky BBB

Usually the club would contract an nec or Phillips or someone like that

Was merely interested who did the actual frame and instal