What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We signed Groat

DaMightyDragons

Juniors
I'm glad that he has signed a low cost, one year contract. He really could be the mongrel forward we need, or he could be a flop. That's why we only signed him for one year. Hope he pays off! Also, I am glad that Matthews was resigned as he is a great young player, it's just that price does not use him ver efficiently

tumbidragon

First Grade
:( People think Ah Mua's a plodder, wait till you see Groat... But who know's, could be the next Webke under the tutelage of coach Price...

Gomarchin

Juniors
this signing is further proof that our CEO, board and recruitment manager C. Young have learnt nothing. Why do we continue to sign fringe first grade plonkers that have been rejected by their clubs?? Hello???? It hasn't worked for the last 3 years why will it work now?? If the answer is because they're cheap - then my response is it's because we have an incompetent, inept, lazy recruitment manager backed up by an equally incompetent CEO/Board.

twinkletoes

Juniors
I've got a funney feeling with all these 1 season signings...could it be we will be stuck with you know who for another year until some other options become available for 2014...I hope not

Latest posts