What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We will win 5 from the next 6 games

Avenger

Immortal
If we manage 4 from 6 then we're at 8 wins 8 losses!

I'll predict:

Raiders (h) WIN 32-10
Tigers (ANZ) WIN 24-16
Sharks (a) LOSS 16-14
Storm (h) WIN 36-6
Panthers (h) WIN 28-20
Souths (ANZ) WIN 34-18

9 wins, 7 losses, +26 differential :shock:

I'm happy to let the optimism fly at the moment! Nothing to base it on - but you'll come grovelling to me for the margins in a few weeks time!

Agree.

Avenger

Immortal
The Eels have great record against Tigers - I think last five games = wins
and Cronulla at Endeavour Park the Eels also have a good record (better than @ Cumberland anyway). I think it is four wins @ Endeavour also from last four starts...
The match on Saturday against Raiders has me worried, especially with David having been in charge of the Green Machine training this week with Henry away on SOO duties.

Still riding that penny farthing I see Pete. :lol:

PS

Is this you ?

penny-farthing.jpg

parra pete

Referee
Still riding that penny farthing I see Pete. :lol:

PS

Is this you ?

penny-farthing.jpg

:lol:
A rose by any other name still smells the same.
I refuse to call the new Stadium anything other than Cumberland, Sharks home ground will always be Endeavour, the Rugby League premiership is the Winfield Cup, State cricket premiers are awarded the Sheffield Shield, Queensland play out of Lang Park, Rugby League is broadcast on radio 2 FC or 2BL. And I refuse to accept ear rings as fashionable men's accessories.
Next thing blokes will be getting their hair dyed, having facials, leg waxed and brazillians....

Rogue.9

Juniors
This is my prediction

If we continue to play like we did against Brisbane
Raiders (h) WIN
Tigers (ANZ) WIN
Sharks (a) WIN
Storm (h) WIN
Panthers (h)WIN
Souths (ANZ) WIN

If we revert to playing like we did for the roosters game
Raiders (h) WIN
Tigers (ANZ) LOSE
Sharks (a) LOSE
Storm (h) WIN
Panthers (h) LOSE
Souths (ANZ) WIN

TheParraboy

Staff member
:lol:
A rose by any other name still smells the same.
I refuse to call the new Stadium anything other than Cumberland, Sharks home ground will always be Endeavour, the Rugby League premiership is the Winfield Cup, State cricket premiers are awarded the Sheffield Shield, Queensland play out of Lang Park, Rugby League is broadcast on radio 2 FC or 2BL. And I refuse to accept ear rings as fashionable men's accessories.
Next thing blokes will be getting their hair dyed, having facials, leg waxed and brazillians....

Ill have to pick you up here PP

you cant just pick and choose, you have to go the whole hog, therefore

Are Canterbury still the Berrys, and Parramatta the Fruitpickers? :lol:

HevyDevy

Coach
and Cronulla at Endeavour Park the Eels also have a good record (better than @ Cumberland anyway). I think it is four wins @ Endeavour also from last four starts...
The match on Saturday against Raiders has me worried, especially with David having been in charge of the Green Machine training this week with Henry away on SOO duties.

You do realise that it's 2008 don't you Pete?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
If we win 4 of the games i'll be delighted, however i wouldn't be surprised if we won one of those games the way our season is unfolding.

parra pete

Referee
Ill have to pick you up here PP

you cant just pick and choose, you have to go the whole hog, therefore

Are Canterbury still the Berrys, and Parramatta the Fruitpickers? :lol:

Yep, as usual, you are right and I stand corrected..and Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks; Canterbury Bankstown Berries, and the Fruit Pickers though my mates and I called them the Bush Boys

and Hevy..2008 It can't be...I was 21 just a couple of weeks ago..and I remember being excited about the Bear (Bob O'Reilly) coming into grade and looking to be a star of the future...The new four tackle rule is going to revolutionise the game isn't it. It will stop St George from dominating possession and give the other sides a chance...
That WAS only a couple of weeks ago, wasn't it??

strider

Post Whore
its ok - I reckon Michael will have us up for it ;-)

skeepe

Immortal

Sorry don't mean to hijack, but it will be interesting... as a Raiders fan, if we play as well as we did against Souths - the last time Furnsie was in charge with Henry away - surely it should mean that Furner takes over as full time coach for us.

Then again, it's at Parra Stadium... the Raiders never do well there.

InuHayneMateo

Juniors
We will win 3 if were lucky. Wouldn't be suprised if the Bunnies give us a touch up. We have a shocking record of bouncing back after narrow defeats. If we lose to the Raiders don't like our chances of going into the Tigers, Sharks, Storm.

Latest posts