What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

we won the comp

Godz Illa

Coach
It's a wonderful time to be alive folks. After winning the comp, everything just seems so much better. Food tastes better. The air seems so much sweeter and more oxygen-rich. And sex... jesus... no-one is having better sex than Saints supporters right now - even when it's bad it's good. We won the comp.

I'm making a fair few references of our victory in my wedding speech at the end of the month. I'm also naming our guests tables after our victorious 17 players. The bridal table will be known as the 'Bennett' table. hehe

to_ddeath

Coach
October 2010 - only 2 major stories - Chilean miners out this week & Saints won the comp.
It's been a pretty good news month all round so far...all seems half-right with the world for now...

T.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Just bought the DVD, but it's not f**king working.

I really shouldn't have had sex with it before putting it in.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
It's been a long time but well worth the wait. Greatest feeling ever.
It's a bonus how we get to see an extra game next year in the Club Championship. I hope they don't get rid of the Charity Shield next season. Both good warm up matches for the start of the comp. It's like we get 28 rounds of footy from the boys.

If the Dragons win the club championship do you think their will be another T Shirt for sale "St George treble" with all 3 trophies or better still St George - World Club Champions 2010......That would be a great T Shirt to have as well.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Slippery, just a small correction there. WCC stands for World Club Challenge. That's what we're playing Wigan for.

The Club Championship is something quite different - an all grades award in the NRL/ARL/NSWRL.

MattYg1

Bench
Everytime i hear that Evermore song that was played after the game I tear up...

true story...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Everytime i hear that Evermore song that was played after the game I tear up...

true story...

ahhh.. running.. tis a great song..

now have two good memories of it.. they were playing one new years eve at a music festival i was at, and that was just about the last song before the new year...

add in the other week and giddyup..

STG 002

First Grade
ahhh.. running.. tis a great song..

now have two good memories of it.. they were playing one new years eve at a music festival i was at, and that was just about the last song before the new year...

add in the other week and giddyup..

not running -
if u watch the replay what was the very first song that began playing right on full time? does anyone know that song?

dragonsman4eva

Juniors
Was the song "Its a beautiful day" from U2. Thats was an awesome feeling when this song was playing and we won the comp. best feeling in the world

Latest posts