What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weather tonight.

slippy

Juniors
Hey fellow Parra faithful.

Was wondering if you could let me know what the weathers looking like for both the Brookie game and our game at Parramatta. Weather reports arent always 100% and sometimes it helps to have an opinion of someone nearby. (I live in NZ)

Im chucking some money on both games tonight and I think weather will play a huge part in the Melbourne/Manly game.
Also, any hot tips I should be aware of?
Anyone got a hunch on first try scorer for us? (Or them :lol:)

Thanks guys! :D

Suitman

Post Whore
Hey fellow Parra faithful.

Was wondering if you could let me know what the weathers looking like for both the Brookie game and our game at Parramatta. Weather reports arent always 100% and sometimes it helps to have an opinion of someone nearby. (I live in NZ)

Im chucking some money on both games tonight and I think weather will play a huge part in the Melbourne/Manly game.
Also, any hot tips I should be aware of?
Anyone got a hunch on first try scorer for us? (Or them :lol:)

Thanks guys! :D

A little bit of cloud around but it will be dry. May be a little dewy though, but definitely no rain.

Suity

mickdo

Coach
Cool but dry. Almost totally clear blue skies in Sydney CBD at the moment...

slippy

Juniors
I went Storm 13+
and Eels 1-12

AND I GOT BOTH!!! WHAT A NIGHT
I love being an eels fan.

Latest posts