What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Webb and the Ref

Parra_Eels

Bench
fair dinkum no wonder bennet let him go. hes goin on like a dickhead and is lucky he didnt get 10 in the bin. and that try - what more can you say. pathetic decision!

MEATWAD

Juniors
he should have got 10 in the bin the second time when he elbowed the player on the ground and afterwards noddy stole the ball off him legit. the ref is terrible, qld had 7 tackles in one crucial play. plus slater clearly got his left thumb onto that ball - in a club game that try would be a dead set knock on.

sydraider

First Grade
Its a wonder he didnt get ten, pity the ref has no balls, F$%KING disgusting decision just like that try, deadset slater knock on total bullS%^t

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
hahaha... did you see what he did after, what a meat axe. Thats bloody beautiful, good to see someone trying to bring the biff back into origin. And it was a great kick from Billy!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
How can Webb get away with it, yet Barrett gets penalised for a lesser offence, in front of the posts

Webb is not there to play footy, he's only there to play the part of the thug for as long as he can get away with it.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
From a NSW perspective there was not much in it, Simpkins should let it go.

Origin needs guys like Webb, brings back some fire into Origin. C'MON, STATE OF ORIGIN!!!!!!

Why cant NSW have anyone with fire?:x

Balmain_Boy

Webb did get penalised didn't he?

He might be being a thug, but he's playing footy as well - 8 hitups for 70 metres is pretty good for one half.

I'm a blue through and through. Don't kid yourselves though, we're getting dominated because their forwards are ALL over us. Price, Civonaceva (99 for him actually) and Thorn all over 100m.

MEATWAD

Juniors
GC_Gladiator said:
hahaha... did you see what he did after, what a meat axe. Thats bloody beautiful, good to see someone trying to bring the biff back into origin. And it was a great kick from Billy!

you qlders would be screaming blue murder if that your precious little locky on the ground getting facial in a broncos game. kick from billy my arse, and webb was nowhere near held when the ball was stolen off him.

hard to play against 14 men. if i ever hear a qlder whinge about the ref in origin or a broncos game again i swear i'll go ballistic.

Garts

Bench
cant get 10 in the bin for a elbow can you? thats not a professional foul.

I now am 100% sure Kimmorley should never play Origin again. I know qld have had all the ball but all his kicks have been sh$t. Hindy is a bloody machine, I must also add!!!

bboy_insane

Juniors
He started a fight, NSW penalty (potential sin bin)
Next play elbows to the head nsw penalty..... whats the point in having 2 penalties in a row...thats sh*t all advantage...he shouldve been binned. Ridiculous, and how he got the ball when Kimmorley had it legit is rorted

Dan Jackson

Juniors
Twizzle said:
How can Webb get away with it, yet Barrett gets penalised for a lesser offence, in front of the posts

Webb is not there to play footy, he's only there to play the part of the thug for as long as he can get away with it.

I can excuse the ref for not putting Webb in the bin. I can excuse Webb for doing what he did. What is unexcuseable is the NSW forwards letting Webb charge in and manhandle Bailey while he was on the ground. That girl Fitzgibbon just stood 10 metres away and watched. Can you imagine Blocker, Albert or the Chief letting that crap go on in State of Origin? Dogs. It's supposed to be all about playing for your team mates, sticking up for your team mates.

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
Oh give it a rest mate, a bit of biff is fun. Seems the commentators seemed to agree with the first try to. Your getting dominated, thats purely it. We'll see how you go in the second half, its not over so stop whinging!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Despite Webbs performance, we have been out enthused, they (Maroons) seem to want to win more than the blues

Home ground advantage helps I guess.

Our attack has been crap

MEATWAD

Juniors
this is more like it!

i hope someone's been given the mission of taking webb out big time.

Latest posts