What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Webb

Rolla

Juniors
Not upset by our recruiting for next year. I think we have done ok in the circumstances.

The NRL royally screwed us with the salary cap changes, but what is new there. Whatever suits the Broncos is the order of the day.

Signing Webb would have taken us from a B- to a C, so no dramas from me on missing out.

I like that we have targeted NYC stars, and Costigan could be an absolute gun. I think we land O'Donnell (which was much MUCH closer than you know) and we are all looking towards next year with anticipation.

We have never been a buying club and it sorta shows in our bumbling this year, but we will learn from it.

We get a decent run with injuries next year and we have given ourselves every opportunity to go top 8, and improve on that again in 2012.

We are going to have to do it the old-fashioned (read: Newcastle) way - develop our own, and punch above our weight. Not upset at that.

I agree with absolutely everything that is said here 100%. I can't speak for anybody else on here of course but the bolded quotes point out exactly why i became a knights fan, im sure i am not alone there.