What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 1 finals - game day thread Eels v Knights

King-Gutho94

Coach
The only blip of penisini atm is he has lost the ball twice in 4 games to one on one steals.

Other then that he is looking the goods

IFR33K

Coach
We won our second finals game in 11 years.

and half you merkins are deathriding us already ahead of next week and bagging the team.

if you can’t enjoy a win, any win, in a finals match, then I don’t know why you bother at all in watching or being invested in a football team..

I’d hate to know you personally, you must be absolutely joyless pricks.

I don’t think I read one death riding post. A couple people have said we could of played better and will need to improve against Penrith

Eelogical

Referee
We won our second finals game in 11 years.

and half you merkins are deathriding us already ahead of next week and bagging the team.

if you can’t enjoy a win, any win, in a finals match, then I don’t know why you bother at all in watching or being invested in a football team..

I’d hate to know you personally, you must be absolutely joyless pricks.
The other half haven't changed their vote in the BA thread yet. They've just been given another week to make up their minds.

yy_cheng

Coach
Waqa Blake anyone? The guys has been killing it.

Also, loved how Moses was taking on the line. That try was one of he best individual tries I had seen for a while. Probably the only blemish was his first half kicking game. But that came good. Dylan brown had a good first half but disappeared when we needed him.
Yeah,I never liked him but he has improved heaps. He runs alot harder now and uses his size in defense

Tahu should coach him and he'll be devastating

yy_cheng

Coach
I'm still on the fence when it comes to Carty. I would have expected more game sense from him considering he's been around for some time. While he might have a good offload, his decision making is quite questionable at critical times in a game. Poor judgement when it comes to passing comes to mind. Another example of the difference between the good and great teams.
I think he thinks he's playing tag or something or like footie version of tip and run

eels_fan

First Grade
I don’t think I read one death riding post. A couple people have said we could of played better and will need to improve against Penrith
Did you skip the immediate pages when the game finished of people saying we were horrendous??

eels_fan

First Grade
Is there a difference between criticism and death riding? Everyone’s happy we won. Most are saying we need to improve.
I think if you can’t enjoy the win for even 5mins before jumping online and bagging out the performance there is a negativity in your life that probably needs some work….