What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 1 Finals v NZW

Pomoz

Bench
I'm never going to be entirely comfortable going into a finals match. Deep inside me theres a puppy who's been kicked too many times.
The reason sport rates so highly in every country around the world is that it is the only place you can see unscripted drama (except for wrestling of course). The sheer, raw, immediate emotion of watching your team play is difficult to beat.

I saw grown, gruff, hardened men cry when the Panthers won in 91, when Liverpool lost in 2007, when Southampton were relegated, when the Raiders beat the Panthers in 1990. I have been a sports nut since I was a kid and the only thing I know with certainty is that at some point your heart will be broken, no matter how good your team is.

My puppy has been kicked so many times, it yelps as soon as it sees a pair of boots being put on. "There, there, boy" (strokes dog), "there is still a chance the boots stay in the cupboard this year.....".

John Hamblin

Juniors
1. Dylan EDWARDS - sponsored by Capri Racing & Syndications
2. Sunia TURUVA - sponsored by Protech Locksmiths
14. Tyrone PEACHEY - sponsored by Fornari's Interior Linings
4. Stephen CRICHTON - sponsored by Chardon & Abbott Home Loans
5. Brian TO'O - sponsored by Wisdom Dental & Denture Clinic
6. Jack COGGER - sponsored by Café at Lewers
7. Nathan CLEARY (c) - sponsored by Granville Plastamasta
8. Moses LEOTA - sponsored by Innov8 Equipment
9. Mitch KENNY - sponsored by CC Tyres Penrith
10. James FISHER-HARRIS - sponsored by Wright Way Plumbing
11. Scott SORENSEN - sponsored by Montana Signs
12. Liam MARTIN - sponsored by You.Me.Brand.Now
13. Isaah YEO (c) - sponsored by Hix Group

15. Lindsay SMITH - sponsored by Hertz
16. Spencer LENIU - sponsored by Potter Automotive
17. Zac HOSKING - sponsored by Casella Express
18. Jaeman SALMON - sponsored by Chemtools

21. Luke GARNER - sponsored by The Sporting Globe
19. Matt EISENHUTH - sponsored by We Love Kitchen

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Sh

Should combine well with Fish!

Salmon won't let anyone down. Peach can find a whole, is fast and can find the try line.

Best way. For Warriors Jazz on the bench, Walker to the halves. Wish Luai was in he'd niggle the heart out of Walker. Who suffers from the same issues that Cody does. A short fuse. Hopefully Martin lines him up all night.