What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 1 Finals v NZW

tripster

Juniors
Peach is a weakness but NZ won't be good enough to exploit him. Brisbane or Melbourne are a different story.

Yes I think we need Tago in the prelim and GF to ensure we can defend better out wide. Tago has much better lateral movement and speed than Peachey. Peachey has been shown up in defence when our defence is sliding a few times this season.

MugaB

Coach
Getting back to the game.

I re learned this lesson during the World Cup Challenge eariler this year. There is no such thing as an outsider.

Teams like the Warriors are very capable of 'doing a St Helens' to Penrith come Saturday night. They have got NOTHING TO LOOSE. The kitchen sink and house will be thrown. Cleary and Yeo will be trageted both legally and illegally big time to disrupt. Having Walker in the halves makes it easier. He is a grub (footy wise) on two legs with rat cunning.

Penrith will have to bring their best game. Have to have a plan in place for when Yeo and Clez are targeted. This will not be easy. It will be very tough.

Chins, believes it will be easy. I can't help but think back to the St Helens and the W/T game.

If we win, it will be close. Warriors have a whole country behind them, and mostt of Australia's fence sitting fans.

Let's though bring out best game and do it, CAUSE WE"RE HUNTING HISTORY. #PantherPride 🐾:trophy::trophy:
They have plenty to lose, now that SJ is out, they should be more worried about injuries to their other stars, to make sure they win next week, as that is sudden death with hopefully johnson back, 2mrw should just be a training run