What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 12 discussion

nick87

Coach
I think i hate the Cowboys more than i love the Eagles
I dont even give a shit that we got the doors blown off, Carolina absolutely STICKING to Dallas and burying their season so deep that Death himself cant find them

f**k the Cowboys and f**k Greg Hardy

GongPanther

Referee
this Panthers defense is really good. could lead the Panthers to a massive upset win if they hold it together in the second half.

Panthers 10-0 V Cows 3-6 and you're calling a massive upset?:lol:

BTW,Panthers never really troubled winning by 33-14..

Panthers 11-0....NEXT!:lol::lol:

Eddie Lab

Juniors
Panthers 10-0 V Cows 3-6 and you're calling a massive upset?:lol:

BTW,Panthers never really troubled winning by 33-14..

Panthers 11-0....NEXT!:lol::lol:

it was sarcasm in reference to the cowboys being 1 point favorites at kick off. that game wasn't close from the 1st intercept.

this has been such a good year for the Panthers. could possibly lose a game or two against NFCS but I doubt they will go into any of the remaining games underestimating the other team.

Frederick

Staff member
Cmon Rams, do me a favour and make those bengals look like the pussies we all know they really are

Frederick

Staff member
3-13-STL 8 (5:29) (Shotgun) N.Foles pass short middle intended for B.Marquez INTERCEPTED by L.Hall at STL 19. L.Hall for 19 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

Sigh

kurt faulk

Coach
Cmon Rams, do me a favour and make those bengals look like the pussies we all know they really are

Haha, since when did you turn into a comedian?

The Rams absolutely stink. From being 4 and 3 they have progressively gotten worse with each passing game. It feels like the last year of the linehan and spags eras. That's how bad they're traveling right now.

And if you can believe it they're talking about extending Fisher. Unbelievable.

abpanther

Staff member
Strange decision to kick the FG and now the Seahawks with a 80yd TD toss

That's game Hendrix!