What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 12 discussion

kurt faulk

Coach

Had anyone seen foles play lately? It looks like he's could go for a 2 td, 27 int season if he plays like he is right now for a whole season. He is putrid.

Dogs Of War

Coach

Had anyone seen foles play lately? It looks like he's could go for a 2 td, 27 int season if he plays like he is right now for a whole season. He is putrid.

I watched today. I think that's the last you see of him. He has to be 3rd string after that performance.

In other stuff, this Bronco's vs Pats game is good quality. Really enjoying it, and I think being in the snow it just makes it that much better.

Eelectrica

Referee
Gratz to the Broncos and Osweiler. Good gritty win. Broncs might have got a few good calls, but the ledger is still firmly in the Patriots favour when it comes to getting the 50/50 decisions.
Not a fan of the Patriots, but seeing Gronk get carted off the field is not a thing I like to see, the way the knee hit didn't look good.

With the Patriots injuries, they're suddenly not guaranteed that home field throughout, they've got a friendly draw though so should still get it.

Last edited:

God-King Dean

Immortal
Suck shit Brady.

Go on home to your big house, & your millions, & your supermodel wife, & your loving family.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Earlier in the game, Gronkowski had bypassed Shannon Sharpe on the career touchdown lists for tight ends, which means the 26-year-old has more touchdowns than any tight end currently in the Hall of Fame.

Gronkowski's importance cannot be overstated. He has been the NFL's most valuable non-quarterback since entering the league in 2010, anchoring New England's run game and aerial attack.

The Patriots have averaged over 32 points through Gronkowski's 76 games, the highest mark for any player in NFL history.
He will be missed

Tom155

Coach
Looks like Gronk avoided serious injury according to twitter, Broncos not so lucky looks like Ward & Sly Williams will miss some time, no word yet on Vasquez.

Broncos injury list growing rapidly, every f**king year smh. Hopefully Vasquez is good to go o-line is a shambles already :(.

kurt faulk

Coach

does anyone watch the highlights of the games on nfl.com? is deon sanders the most irritating f**ker to ever comment on games?

abpanther

Staff member
By the way how bad has the officiating been this season? Man there's been some terrible calls. Anyone catch the bogus PI call at the end of the Raiders v Titans game that kept the Raiders in it on a 4th and 8? That was a horrific call

kurt faulk

Coach

i used to think they had it in for the rams with all the shit one way calls and no calls that happen but you see it in every game. they definitely play favourites to certain teams, usually the better team.

but what irks me is quinn gets choke holded around the neck almost every down with no flags yet robinson is the most penalised left tackle for one season in the history of the nfl. how does that work?

zombie jesus

Staff member
Timmons got penalised for pushing Wilson out of bounds, while both were in the field of play. Ridiculous, if he's too slow to make it he can slide if he wants to avoid inevitable contact.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Got to admire Marshall too, he kept Brown in check but the few times he gave up a catch he'd just go straight for the tackle, getting there before the ball but not obvious enough to get called it seems.

legend

Coach
I hope the Broncos don't get ahead of themselves after beating the Patriots. Great win, best of the season without a doubt but with our growing injury toll, it's still a hard road ahead.

Is Manning done? Do the Broncos ride the hot hand with Osweiler and look for a Brady 2001 type run to the playoffs?

DT has to lift his game. He was awful yesterday. One pass caught out of ten attempts? Terrible performance. He and Osweiler are certainly not on the same page and seem to be the only ones misfiring.