What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 2 Finals: Parra v Penrith GAME DAY THREAD @ Mackay 18/9/21

Parra

Referee
I can't find any attractive betting options on this game. All seems a bit stingy. Even betting on Penruff seems pointless at the price.

Eels 4.25 to win. 11.00 for 13+.

Got blake and moses for first try. Decent. Just because panthers are hot favs does not mean the first try will be theirs. Fergo worth a bet as well. Who can score from kick knock-backs?

Eels 4.25 to win. 11.00 for 13+.

Got blake and moses for first try. Decent. Just because panthers are hot favs does not mean the first try will be theirs. Fergo worth a bet as well. Who can score from kick knock-backs?
Good point about the knock backs. I've gone $2 RCG at $71 as he looks value with 4 tries in 19 games this year, and should be fired up against his old team. And a couple on Dunster and some on us 13+.

Eelogical

Referee
I went for a walk in the forest today, it gave me great perspective on life. On any day some will live, some will die.....life goes on. I'm at ease with everything no matter the result. I may even smell an apple blossom tomorrow.

Latest posts