What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 2 Finals: Parra v Penrith GAME DAY THREAD @ Mackay 18/9/21

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Tallis has tipped us
gone christmas GIF

Tooooks

Bench
I went for a walk in the forest today, it gave me great perspective on life. On any day some will live, some will die.....life goes on. I'm at ease with everything no matter the result. I may even smell an apple blossom tomorrow.
I didn’t go for a walk in the forest but I’m also strangely at ease no matter the result. It’s a strange feeling of expecting to lose but also knowing we’re a big shot at winning if we bring our A game.

I’m sure they’ll have a red hot crack.

Eelectrica

Referee
I feel like we're a real chance if we don't beat ourselves with cheap turnovers. Dummy half knocks, loose carries etc.

Eelogical

Referee
I didn’t go for a walk in the forest but I’m also strangely at ease no matter the result. It’s a strange feeling of expecting to lose but also knowing we’re a big shot at winning if we bring our A game.

I’m sure they’ll have a red hot crack.
No matter the result, I will return to the forest tomorrow. This time, I'll be far more alert to lazy assed pythons that think sleeping on a walking track is a good idea.