What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

week 3 finals footy

Joely01

Bench
Proof that there is no God in Rugby League ......2 salary cap cheating scum teams playing the grand final , poor old souths who haven't played one in 41 years hit the lead in the prelim final and look to be getting on top in the game before their most important playmaker does a hammy and of course ....the team of pure goodness and love wins the spoon this year ........our sport is posessed by the devil .....

I also would say that Sam burgess didn't help souths out, thought he was very ordinary.

salvy71

Juniors
I also would say that Sam burgess didn't help souths out, thought he was very ordinary.

He did a couple of good things but a couple of silly things as well ......in the end the game was over as soon as reynolds limped off .....he was controlling the game like a maestro .....if he isn't the N.S.W. halfback next year I'd be very surprised .....

Latest posts