What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

week 3 finals footy

Kornstar

Coach
Can't wait to hear Bill's speel about that try.......absolute replica and Bill made the actual call because he was certain he (Hayne) touched it.....

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Well after watching the two big boys t-Rex and Taylor over the last two nights - while they can do brilliant things I don't reckon they are worth the 450-500k they will receive next year - they just don't offer enough over the 80mins

Kornstar

Coach
I guess the Dogs are the only team who could beat the cheats.......

I really do feel for Des though, if he wins he can't get any credit, Moore will get it all........maybe Folkes a little bit.......maybe Poupou can come and educate us........

Joely01

Bench
Seriously, dogs v storm gf, don't know who to go for. Maybe dogs by a whisker, scum don't deserve to be in the comp le alone in a grandfinal.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
go and tell the kids, they now know what it's like to be a eels fan :(

its ok - u can support teh swannies on saturday

Support the swans ? Watch afl? Gee I would prefer to watch a gf final between storm and dogs - afl is a terrible game

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Seriously, dogs v storm gf, don't know who to go for. Maybe dogs by a whisker, scum don't deserve to be in the comp le alone in a grandfinal.

Both sides suck - go for no-one, as a league fan I will just enjoy the occasion .

Joely01

Bench
Support the swans ? Watch afl? Gee I would prefer to watch a gf final between storm and dogs - afl is a terrible game

I tried to watch it during halftime of the footy, flicked over saw about 15 knock ons in about 1min and flicked back, would rather watch ads. One thing that I always laugh about with afl is the crowd always clap when someone caches the ball, hello it isn't hard, especially when that's all the do at training.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Wow. When was the last time the two best sides made it into the grand final?

This is the first decider in ages that wasn't a foregone conclusion. 2008 was a bit of a surprise, as far as the scoreline, but Storm were no chance without Smith.

I'd say '03-'04 were the last grand finals between evenly-matched teams.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member

This is the first decider in ages that wasn't a foregone conclusion. 2008 was a bit of a surprise, as far as the scoreline, but Storm were no chance without Smith.

09 would of been as well except someone spent an extra 700k

salvy71

Juniors
Proof that there is no God in Rugby League ......2 salary cap cheating scum teams playing the grand final , poor old souths who haven't played one in 41 years hit the lead in the prelim final and look to be getting on top in the game before their most important playmaker does a hammy and of course ....the team of pure goodness and love wins the spoon this year ........our sport is posessed by the devil .....

salvy71

Juniors

I'd say 2006 was fairly evenly matched ....Brisbane and Melbourne .....however awful refereeing probably gave the Broncos that Grand Final even though they were underdogs ......I felt sorry for Melbourne that night ....but now I think it was karma ..... but you're right in that this is probably the first toss up for a fair while ....

Latest posts