What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

week 3 finals footy

Eels Dude

Coach
Shouldn't have been a potential 8 point try, he was running towards him he can't just stop momentum. That's not what the rule was brought in for. Another ref blunder.

strider

Post Whore
Shouldn't have been a potential 8 point try, he was running towards him he can't just stop momentum. That's not what the rule was brought in for. Another ref blunder.

i don't know if it was worth a penalty but he definitely stuck his foot out totally unnecessarily ... it was a bone headed thing to do

Maroubra Eel

Coach
That try came from a penalty that shouldn't have even been a penalty.

The refs just keep getting worse and worse.

strider

Post Whore
wow - what a turn ....... i thought josh reynolds butchered a dogs try and it would have cost em ... but that last few minutes

I suspect that Burgess was trying to put his boot where he thought the ball was going to be placed. It went wrong, he made contact with the player with his foot . That's a penalty.