What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

week 3 finals footy

Haynzy

First Grade
Once again I will be going for the ref.

Unless Souths make it and I will be begrudgingly supporting them for my Mum.

bartman

Immortal
My tips for this weekend:

Souths :shock:
Golden point draw requiring a mid-week replay so Manly and Melbourne can knock each other about as much as possible...
Collingwood to get up over the Swans
Springboks to get up over the Wallabies

bartman

Immortal
Ah well, they can keep playing golden point non-stop until Tuesday then... a real shame that one of those two teams has to make the GF.

Eels Dude

Coach
Midweek replays in place of a draw have been gone for around 20 years. Where have you been bartman?

Tooooks

Bench
Who I hope will win: Manly (hurts to say that) and Souths.

I actually don't think either game will be very close. I expect Melbourne and Bulldogs to win fairly comfortably.

Gronk

Staff member
Joey Johns said that Judas was mentally tough.

Yeah except when the coach gets up him for playing shit, then he'll walk out on his club.

#sookilala

Parra Pride

Referee
Joey Johns said that Judas was mentally tough.

Yeah except when the coach gets up him for playing shit, then he'll walk out on his club.

#sookilala

Yes, the guy who retired from rep footy because his selection was critisized is mentally f**king tough.

#StupidThingToSay

strider

Post Whore
and the video refs are the most brainless f**ks ruining our game ..... i'm gonna go watch the swans

Latest posts