What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WEEK TWO - North Queensland 49 Warriors 12 @ DFS

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Weren't the Warriors pretty ordinary? The scary thing is that the Cowboys weren't that great either, but still scored 49 points :crazy:

Next week's game should be a cracker.

jc155776

Coach
SpaceMonkey said:
I think the heat started to get to us at about the 30 minute mark, you could see the forwards starting to struggle from about then.

It was like an oven just watching.

In the second half every warriors attack wentr down the side the shade was!!

Shorty

Staff member
Jobdog said:
Weren't the Warriors pretty ordinary? The scary thing is that the Cowboys weren't that great either, but still scored 49 points :crazy:

Next week's game should be a cracker.
Nah I reckon we were pretty good,at the beginning of the game we were a little jittery but after that we played some fantastic footy.

Bomber

Bench
Tough way for the Warriors to end their season today, chins up to all of their supporters.

I fear that Thurston may have also ended his season today, but we shall see.

The Cowboys are the only team to have qualified for three preliminary finals in the past four seasons, a statistic which the supporters should feel hugely proud of.
Seven wins in a row is a new club record, and we are still undefeated at DFS in finals.
A 6-3 record in the finals, and Murray's 150th game as coach of the Cowboys.

And how good were the forwards today? And Bowman's kick? rofl....

CowMan

Juniors
Bomber said:
Tough way for the Warriors to end their season today, chins up to all of their supporters.

I fear that Thurston may have also ended his season today, but we shall see.

The Cowboys are the only team to have qualified for three of the last four preliminary finals, a statistic which the supporters should feel hugely proud of.

And how good were the forwards today? And Bowman's kick? rofl....

i dont think so he will problly get a Grade 1 and be fine to play

but who knows:crazy:

Bomber

Bench
Cowbittoh said:
i dont think so he will problly get a Grade 1 and be fine to play

but who knows:crazy:

Exactly, who knows. After the Sonny Bill decision, I must admit I have no idea with what the judicary will serve up.

When was the last time Thurston was suspended?

bowen_1

Juniors
Thurston will be fine. Surely they can't suspend him for that.

Fantastic game cowboys, our forwards really stood up today, in particular Vaeau, Cashmere and Scott.

I honestly think we have what it takes to beat the Sea Eagles and go all the way this year. Momentum at this time of year is unbeatable and we have won 7 in a row.

Charlie124

First Grade
Who ended up with man of the match? id give it to Vaeau or Scott, those 2 were men posessed today, really looked to be out to prove people wrong about our pack, and i think they did.

Bomber

Bench
Charlie124 said:
Who ended up with man of the match? id give it to Vaeau or Scott, those 2 were men posessed today, really looked to be out to prove people wrong about our pack, and i think they did.

Despite the efforts of those two forwards - or perhaps, more accurately, because of their efforts - Thurston got it.

Latest posts