What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WEEK TWO - North Queensland 49 Warriors 12 @ DFS

CowMan

Juniors
i would say its a typo Brenton Bowen isnt even in Townsville

and hasnt trained with the Team all Week

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I've seen enough name-dropping and wanky posting in here by this fence-sitting twit in the last two weeks to last a lifetime. I'll reserve the right.

CowMan

Juniors
Timmah said:
I've seen enough name-dropping and wanky posting in here by this fence-sitting twit in the last two weeks to last a lifetime. I'll reserve the right.

the same can be said about your self you stupid f**k

how am i a f**ken fence-sitter i support two Teams WHEN has that EVER be Wrong
i have allways Supported Cowboys More

You are Really are a f**ken Dickhead you don't own this Place , stop driven people away you deadset Tool

Timmah

Staff member
Am I name dropping? Saying I've driven by the ground or I know the details of what Player X or Player Y are doing? Get over yourself son, you can't even put together a sentence or support one team. When do I fence sit? When do I support two teams? At worst I bandwagon if/when my team is eliminated. But I'm ALWAYS a Bulldogs fan. Fence--sitter.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Cowbittoh said:

You are Really are a f**ken Dickhead you don't own this Place , stop driven people away you deadset Tool
:lol: :lol:

Cop that Timmah :crazy:

Cowbittoh said:

Dude...no supporting 2 teams...be loyal to 1 team through and through.;-)

Timmah

Staff member
Cowbittoh said:

Ever made a post at one time instead of editing it after someone's responded? :lol:

You're a fence sitter because your name is f**king Cowbittoh. How can you call yourself a Rabbitohs fan if you're truly a Cows fan or vice versa?

Driven people away? Sorry I don't give lifts to strangers :lol:

Latest posts