What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WEEK TWO - North Queensland 49 Warriors 12 @ DFS

CowMan

Juniors
Shorty said:
Not Brenton Bowen he's average!
So Webb's definitely out?

well apparently a mate that was driving past the drivin padok and had to pull over saw webby running around so who knows

CowMan

Juniors
Cowbittoh said:
well apparently a mate that was driving past the drivin padok and had to pull over saw webby running around so who knows

but it could have been Sam Faust or Ben Vaeau

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Cowbittoh said:

:lol:

FMD you're full of it.

The Warriors need to settle early and not go crazy from the start like they did last week..they have the forwards to dominate the Thurstboys but if they don't stick to a consistent tempo then they will get buried in the second half.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
}

It was just Ah Van injured, talk was also of Lauaki getting suspended for a swinging arm on Peejay. TBH i thought the headslam was worse, but it seems he got off.

But the thought of debuting Sonny Fai was exciting for a while there.

Ianc

Juniors
Read in the local paper today that the Cowboys will be wearing alternate strip to combat heat. Sorry no link.

Jordan

Juniors
Good move by the Cowboys wearing the alternate jersey if it means the Warriors wearing there black one. I prefer the alternate jersey anyways.

This should be an awesome game.. I really hope Webb is fit to play, though I wouldn't want him to play if it is too much of a risk. Wouldn't want him going off after ten minutes and us being a man down. Though at the same time, we need to have as much firepower as we can to combat the NZ pack. It will be interesting to see what happens.