What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WEEK TWO - North Queensland 49 Warriors 12 @ DFS

Mishm

Juniors
Really can't wait for the game. Has so much to it. The Warriors and Cowboys are both exciting sides to watch, want to see how the weather plays and how the crowd reacts.

Cowboys to win in hopefully a close one - I wanna see Townsville go absolutely crazy.

CowMan

Juniors
i will then FRICK

i just wanted to support a NSW and a QLD Team but thats wrong so ill stick with one from now on

God-King Dean

Immortal
Hope NZ win personally. Not that I care too much. But in saying that I'd love to see more of Thurstons. His competitiveness is entertaining.

BroncoBuck

Juniors
Cowbittoh said:
i will then FRICK

i just wanted to support a NSW and a QLD Team but thats wrong so ill stick with one from now on

Mate, don't let these keyboard warriors influence you. Support who you want to support. Who gives a stuff! I go for the Broncos but also actively follow the Cows, Titans and Canberra.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Yeah mate - but who shames their team name by combining it with another?

I'd say the Dragons and then Eels are my second and third teams but never enough to shame the Dogs name by calling myself DragonDog or BullEel or something ridiculous.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Just because some people have more than one team does not mean they have split loyalties! To suggest that (if some one is doing so) is not very smart. Its good to have options.

I'm always a loyal Warriors supporter, but it doesn't stop me from following the Broncos, and Knights whoa re my other teams I keep a close eye on.