What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WEEK TWO - Parramatta 25 Bulldogs 6 @ Telstra

Angry_eel

First Grade
Jobdog said:
Nah the Eels won't choke just yet. It's too early in the semi final series for that. It'll happen next week ;-)
Next week can't be a choke. If we make to next week and get beaten it'll be by the Minor Premiers. Getting to that stage is good enough.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Nah, it'll still be classified as a choke purely because it's Parramatta who are involved

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Sorry? I ain't admin son ;-)

You're still chokeamatta, I just decided to change them back before the game. :)

Timmah

Staff member
parrachokersnd6.gif

Timmah

Staff member
In case you missed it, it's in many peoples sigs and originated from the Kennel if I recall correctly.

Regardless, should I not get pumped about the game because my posting could "bite me in the ass"?

Do you EVER get excited about Manly?

Dogs Of War

Coach
The game is about putting everything on the line, so I can't see why it should be an exception in the forums.

Can't wait for it to start, should be a ripper of a game.

Timmah

Staff member
Should be f**king incredible. I leave in one hour... I'm so pumped!!!!!! :crazy:

GO THE F**KIN DOGS!!!!! :crazy: :crazy: