What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WEEK TWO - Parramatta 25 Bulldogs 6 @ Telstra

Harold Bishop

Juniors
I want the Eels to win, but with Reddy, Mateo and Marsh on the bench, its way too small and ill be surprised if they can grind it out.

miccle

Bench
At least - didn't look anywhere near it when the telecast started, but the need for last-minute beers and a slash always plays a BIG part in that.

55k I reckon.

Meanwhile, Tahu is a bigger myth than the "Dogs of War". Hope this opens up a bit more soon.

miccle

Bench
Ha, Dogs just standing there, letting parra go across the field both ways with passes.

Hasn't lived up to the hype yet, imo. Hoping for a grandstand finish.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Bloody Hell, if the Dogs could just wrap up the ball carrier they would only have to make half the tackles. Hoping sonny bill can come back out in the second half, it might spark the dogs back to life.

Apey

Staff member
Wow have bulldogs heard of wrapping the ball up? LOL!

Started off well, going sh*t now. I don't really care who wins but come on Dogs make it a better spectacle please.