What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WEEK TWO - Parramatta 25 Bulldogs 6 @ Telstra

Eelectrica

Referee
Long way to go in this game. We've had so much possession, but not really enough points to show for it.
I don't know if SBW is going to make it back for the dogs, if he does we could be in trouble.

fourplay

Juniors
Dr Crane said:
No surprises Utai makes the dud defensive decision

Utai did nothing wrong...stop listening to everything Gould he obviously has a grudge against Utai he's been going on about him for 2 weeks.

It was 2 on 1 wth did you want him to do.. if he stays on Grothe, Joel Reddy goes over untouched... if he comes straight in Grothe scores.. so he fakes to Grothe and goes for Reddy hoping he runs the ball.

It was probably the smartest decision he could make considering the circumstances..

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
fourplay said:
Utai did nothing wrong...stop listening to everything Gould he obviously has a grudge against Utai he's been going on about him for 2 weeks.

It was 2 on 1 wth did you want him to do.. if he stays on Grothe, Joel Reddy goes over untouched... if he comes straight in Grothe scores.. so he fakes to Grothe and goes for Reddy hoping he runs the ball.

It was probably the smartest decision he could make considering the circumstances..

Tbh i've had the tv muted since halftime started

And i've seen Francis Meli play - i know bad play from wingers.

ShineDog

Juniors
Ianc said:
Typical. One man team :sarcasm:

:sarcasm: Spark..catalyst (SBW)..could apply to any player, no reference needed to suggest a one man team.

Can't wait for the Dogs to smash the Eels, and shut those bias commentators up.

Dogs could win the game by 50..but they always seem to mention how tired our forwards are,,,these guys are rep players..if they were always so tired how did they ever play for their country.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Can't see Parra losing this. Dogs just got bs penalty, followed by a missed O'Meley knock on & didn't score points.

Bazal

Post Whore
Dogs are getting back in this....goddammit boys. Their fifth tackle is still horrible though

God-King Dean

Immortal
What a field goal !

Can't see how any Parra fans can think he was a bad buy now.

Parra forwards playing very confidently.

Latest posts