What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WEEK TWO - Parramatta 25 Bulldogs 6 @ Telstra

Bazal

Post Whore
Finch has played a lot of ordinary games and three blinders...all of which have been against the Dogs

ShineDog

Juniors
miccle said:
That's it, I'm coining a new slogan.

"THE DOGS OF BORE!"

Who's with me? :lol:

At least the Dogs made it this far..where did the Broncos finish??
We still have a chance of winning the Grand Final.

miccle

Bench
ShineDog said:
At least the Dogs made it this far..where did the Broncos finish??
We still have a chance of winning the Grand Final.

Wow, not predictable at all either mate. $1.6million worth of Bronco on the sidelines, and you made it a week further than us :lol:

Bazal

Post Whore
FUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIII.....Charge down, then penalty...but wtf happened in the ads?

Bazal

Post Whore
I dunno about us having it in hand...we're beginning to look pedestrian at times. Or is that just a product of my nerves?

*Paul*

Juniors
Bazal said:
I dunno about us having it in hand...we're beginning to look pedestrian at times. Or is that just a product of my nerves?

Not aimless as the Dogs, I'd be surprised if they manage to score again.

ShineDog

Juniors
miccle said:
Wow, not predictable at all either mate. $1.6million worth of Bronco on the sidelines, and you made it a week further than us :lol:

Just shows how " boring " your attack is without Lockyer!!

Perry is the best half you can find, and your depth there after.... is very very ordinary.
And yes the Dogs will finish higher than Brissy..who cares how they got there.

Latest posts