What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weggie Wabbit to cop a Wicked Wooting

ozbash

Referee
Ah yes, a week away from giving the bunnies a pasteing. It will be bro v bro, none of this pansy bloody "meat against meat, state against state" bullsh*t, we're talking serious footy here.

The mighty Warriors, fresh and ready for some fresh meat after their bye, will see this game as a gimmee. Coach Ivan will target your weaknessess (of which I'm sure there are many) and hit ewes where it hurts, in your small forward pack.

Oh yes, if I was reggie, I wouldnt be doing too many forward rolls in front of the Mighty Warriors bench, he could get a lot more than he bargained for. :cool:

Sugar

Bench
ozbash said:
Ah yes, a week away from giving the bunnies a pasteing. It will be bro v bro, none of this pansy bloody "meat against meat, state against state" bullsh*t, we're talking serious footy here.

The mighty Warriors, fresh and ready for some fresh meat after their bye, will see this game as a gimmee. Coach Ivan will target your weaknessess (of which I'm sure there are many) and hit ewes where it hurts, in your small forward pack.

Oh yes, if I was reggie, I wouldnt be doing too many forward rolls in front of the Mighty Warriors bench, he could get a lot more than he bargained for. :cool:
So the game plan is target the mascot......................smart coaching:sarcasm:

ozbash

Referee
yep, you are obviously a smart bunny.

weggie, your waterboys, even wusty crowe are gunna get a tail pinned on them.

ivans got pricey and ruben practising as we speak ...

Sugar

Bench
ozbash said:
yep, you are obviously a smart bunny.

weggie, your waterboys, even wusty crowe are gunna get a tail pinned on them.

ivans got pricey and ruben practising as we speak ...
Reggie had a big off season in the gym the boys may come off second best:lol:

Ziggy the God

First Grade
ozbash said:

Remember, Crowe smashed up Watson.

We are morals. :sarcasm:

ozbash said:

And I thought all along it was going to be Todd Byrne that was going to target Reggie. ;-)

ozbash

Referee
Newcastlerabbit said:
And I thought all along it was going to be Todd Byrne that was going to target Reggie. ;-)

nope, turns out epalahame (elephant man :roll: ) lauaki has got the hots for weggie, if he catches him, it wont be purty...:shock:

ozbash

Referee
should be de ja vu for reginald as well. he couldnt walk for a week after that trip :lol:

Your stars will fall from the sky, your moon will turn red, your sun will turn black.

Your Gods are angry and the Ultimate Warrior, with all his mighty Warriors will come to rid you of your pathetic team. A team that has mustered false hope and false dreams. WE WILL CRUSH YOUR SH*TTY TEAM!!!

And you fans will shiver and tremble and bow down to us, praying for mercy. Will we give it??? FIND OUT SUNDAY!!!!!!!

Ziggy the God

First Grade
The Ultimate Warrior said:
Your stars will fall from the sky, your moon will turn red, your sun will turn black.

Your Gods are angry and the Ultimate Warrior, with all his mighty Warriors will come to rid you of your pathetic team. A team that has mustered false hope and false dreams. WE WILL CRUSH YOUR SH*TTY TEAM!!!

And you fans will shiver and tremble and bow down to us, praying for mercy. Will we give it??? FIND OUT SUNDAY!!!!!!!

stopdrugs.jpg

NZ Warrior

First Grade
This is going to be clash of the titans stuff. Well, in the forwards anyway.

I think we will really see how Souths performs, when their forward pack is more than matched. I predict they won't go so well.

Dave Q

Coach
Trans tasman turnip brained tossers.

No way your team of bone-headed boofs will beat us.

And youse dont deserve to be called New Zealand.

What are youse going to be called next wuk? WELLINGTON WOLVES?

No cheating bros going to touch us up.

Bend over Bums, Fugging Bend over and kiss rabbit!

We out-black and out-kiwi youse anyday.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
It was an old Aussie urban legend that a Rabbitoh was a rabbit hunters. They were really rabbit f**kers.