What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weggie Wabbit to cop a Wicked Wooting

Dave Q

Coach
Our happy and kind-spirited mascot has been defiled and debauched!

Hopping down the forum with gay abandon, he is set upon by a murder of black-hearted warrior worshipping w&nkers who still cant understand why they dont have line outs in rugby anymore (doh!).

All you can hear is reggie muttering "Watch the tail! Watch the tail!"

You ugly, dirty-minded, purid filthy foreign criminals of the league.

Then the Souths bro's run out and stop you in your evil ways by burying your heads 1 metre into the concrete.

Reggie is safe and still on the market for a wife!

I mean New Zealand makes a good film set and player breeding ground.

Other than that, I am sure its on-going existence is only due to a page missing out of a map in the hands of a 1970's french nucelar scientist.

I remember the Rainbow Warrior, those hippy bastards got taught a valuable lesson.

Never try saving the world without a couple of battleship groups, a coupla aricraft carriers and a few nukes primed for action.

Dont believe me? Ask our future PM rock star Peter Garrett.

Sharks supporter: Get rid of the bastard off topic mods, OT! OT! Where is our CSSC?

And youse warrior lads will meet the same fate as the sharks lads.

They kissed our tails, pursed their scaly lips so hard, we couldnt sit down for a week.

Lossy

Juniors
Dave Q said:
#Dave Q will own our asses after this weekend. replies 698696 views 98098
Polar Frog.

DaveQ: I'm flattered, really I am, but I've never had any fantasies about you owning my ass. I'm sure you're a sexy guy, but no matter how much we wager you can't afford my ass -- as classy as you are.

ozbash

Referee
well, nothing i can say,,, except good luck to the bunnies. i hope its a great game and may the best team win (warriors).

hope souths run continues (after tomorrow). who knows, might be bro v bro in the finals series.

pleasure slinging sh*t at you dave, and your rabbitoh mates.

Lossy

Juniors
Yep, Oz, it's gonna be a good one. Liking Souths as I do I'll be happy either way. Sunday's a real test for both sides. Won't be 66-0, but there'll be bruises all around.

I'm going, and hoping, for a Warriors win, but there's more certainty in the Lions taking out the Bears for mine.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Mixmasterreece said:
You went through the vows long before the invention of the televison, and possibly electricity. Therefor I doubt it ever happened.

You know what they say, better to have loved than never to have loved at all. ;-)

Dave Q

Coach
Weggie will be weaddy too.

Rhite Fluffy tail out ready to be kindly kissed by Rarrior Watbags.

Prepare to meet EXTREME BRO STRIKEPOWER!

Your miserable lives are unrorthy!

Lossy

Juniors
Bastard match. Too many penalties flung around. But, the team that deserves to win, does win.

Merrit and Peachey need a bit more time at KFC to fatten up before they can "out bro" us though, DaveQ. Make sure Russ gives them a shout tonight. We'll want them to be slower if we meet in the finals.

Edit: Notice how the above works in defeat or victory? Mental note: Must not turn away from the telly, must learn to be a prick in victory. Still, Souths and the Warriors should go halves on the 10K and have one coach go ballistic at the press conference over the obstruction rules and quality of officials.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Take that.

Usually I wouldn't be like this but that Dave Q has been a idiot all week so YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prediction- Dave Q goes missing for the next few days.

To other Souths fans- uhhhh it was interesting game. Thats all I will say about it.

Dave Q said:
Weggie will be weaddy too.

Rhite Fluffy tail out ready to be kindly kissed by Rarrior Watbags.

Prepare to meet EXTREME BRO STRIKEPOWER!

Your miserable lives are unrorthy!
suck sh*t you knob, your a loud mouth wanker and i am sure the true souths supporters are ashamed to have you tarnish there reputation

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Suck it, Dave Q and suck it, Rusty. How much did that game cost you? The game itself, made me sick.

The Warriors were just too good and really showed that cheating doesn't pay!!!

Best of luck for the rest of the season, Rabbitohs. Dave Q, go f**k yourself.

dazza

Staff member
NZ Warrior said:
Suck it, Dave Q and suck it, Rusty. How much did that game cost you? The game itself, made me sick.

The Warriors were just too good and really showed that cheating doesn't pay!!!

Best of luck for the rest of the season, Rabbitohs. Dave Q, go f**k yourself.

ditto

cheers dazza

Sugar

Bench
FMD we choked,AAh well got the points well done Warriors.
On a positive me and the young fella got on the tv when they done a montage before kick-off

MKEB...

Staff member
Dave Q? Dave Q? Dave Q? YooHoo.......Go fug yourself. Youse fulla's shoulda stayed at home. No need to kiss Bunny tail. Out Keeweefied bro.

All other Souths people. Had the game been less stop/start I would have enjoyed it more. South's determination for the great majority of the match shows what can be achieved with a decent coach, admin and off-season. Alas their had to be a winner (though in the end I am glad it was the Warriors).

See ya's in the finals.

Dave Q

Coach
Were was da 50-nil score you pox-ridden pacific p**fters? (with a few notable exceptions).

Its Ok lads, for tomorrows, we get to wake up in Australia and dese thugs get to wake up in land of the second-rate bro.

Non-Rant has a 100% failure rate, so I declare that rants shall hereby resume...

And all these cuties can do is resort to abuse of an unkind and ugly nature and I say its but a reflection of themselves and their increasingly bro-less country.

Thats why they have TV ads here trying to get people to immigrate there! Fat chance!

All the young bros are here, living in Mount Druitt down the road from me!

If weggie hadnt had pulled his trousers down for a whiz, we would have taken it!

Be on your way non-nuclear numbskulls, when we get the bomb which our prime minister wants, by fug I'll they'll be no missing downtown Auckland as a testing ground. Me and Fa'alogo, we'll press the red button together!

Bloody french never get anything right.

Pull your trousers up for now Weggie, methinks your tail shall be kissed sooner rather than later.

Where else but Queensland.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Geez, most people that talk it up at least eat some humble pie at the end of it.

Have a look at the table now.

Dave Q

Coach
Spiltmilk said:
FMD we choked,AAh well got the points well done Warriors.
On a positive me and the young fella got on the tv when they done a montage before kick-off

I reckon the ref denied us that last try in cold blood spilt.

As a consequence, their win was richly undeserved.

Safe trip home mate.

Watch out for angry bro's!

Dave Q

Coach
Captain Charisma said:
Geez, most people that talk it up at least eat some humble pie at the end of it.

Have a look at the table now.

Jeez I would have eaten pie, but a lot of youse got rude and ugly about the win.

And this is the Souths forum.

But I'll amend my sig.

Latest posts