What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weggie Wabbit to cop a Wicked Wooting

Ziggy the God

First Grade
NZ Warrior said:
It was an old Aussie urban legend that a Rabbitoh was a rabbit hunters. They were really rabbit f**kers..............
...............and then they exported them to NZ as a culinary treat. ;-)

rabbs

Juniors
NZ Warrior lets not get into animal fornication,we all know that ewes keep your girlfriends in a paddock.

MattJ

Juniors
this game will stir memories of that dark day last year when the same game was played, Souths will have a point to prove to themselves and the rest of the league community by avenging that day come sunday.
oh and do you know how NZ'ers practice safe sex?
They spray paint an X on the back of the sheep that kick.

Goodluck warriors, should be a tough encounter, i think we'll get you by 8.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Isn't it a bit strange how you are making New Zealander jokes when you guys go on about the amount of kiwis in your team?

I'll settle for a repeat of last years encounters.

Sugar

Bench
Captain Charisma said:
Isn't it a bit strange how you are making New Zealander jokes when you guys go on about the amount of kiwis in your team?

I'll settle for a repeat of last years encounters.
Dont see what all the fuss is about Vagana,Smith,Asotasi and Fa'alogo.
Just as many kiwis in the broncos team Hunt,Carroll,Thorn ,Eastwood,Topou

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Ziggy the God said:
...............and then they exported them to NZ as a culinary treat. ;-)

The joke really is on you Aussies, who have been enjoying NZ's finest Lamb & Mutton for quite some time. Did you ever wonder what the stuffing was really made out of???:crazy:

Ziggy the God

First Grade
NZ Warrior said:
The joke really is on you Aussies, who have been enjoying NZ's finest Lamb & Mutton for quite some time. Did you ever wonder what the stuffing was really made out of???:crazy:

Gee, I really walked into that one. :lol:

Goddamnit, I loved a good piece of lamb. :sick:

Dave Q

Coach
I'm tired of these fugging cuties hanging around here trying to sniff our backsides.

Look at the fugging table dipsticks, look at where you are then look at where we are.

Did you notice anything you putrid turds of the pacific?

We out-kiwi youse, get over it.

And youse will bend over for the black rabbit like all the rest.

Lossy

Juniors
The other week I was wearing my Warriors jersey out and no-one batted an eyelid. Business as usual. More recently, I wore my Souths jersey and a van-full of workmen yelled out "Go the Rabbitohs!" Lots of love out there. I hope you kick ass this year, but Reggie aint gonna sit down for a week after this Sunday. I'm not going to be able to look at our pet rabbit without feeling sad... or laughing.

DaveQ: Hey bro! Have you got your Crypt hand signals working yet? Takes a bit of practice, but persevere. Russ the fizzle 'd look wack doin' it. Warriors are the shizzle. Rabbitohs gotta stop sucking on drizzle. Peace out, fellow Bluebag.

Satsok

Juniors
i can vouch for that..

everywhere i go when i wear my souths jersey "go the bunnies" "up the rabbitohs" without fail..

there has never been a time when i have worn it when someone hasnt said something along those lines

Dave Q

Coach
I used to get called a loser in my official rabbit gear, now I am respected everywhere I go!

The warriors used to get called losers and they still do.

ozbash

Referee
The warriors used to get called losers and they still do.

oi, thats a bit harsh, you fluke a win/strike a sympathetic ref,, go 1 place ahead on the ladder and think ewes are suddenly la-di-da.

reality check this weekend dave, you,ll be buying a warriors jersey to wear over your cute little red and green ensemble.......

Dave Q

Coach
This thread has become the unofficial rant this week.

These blokes win a few games and get uppity.

They readily forget we are coming third and we didnt get there by chance.

This is a grudge match, it is the benchmark for the side we have become. The improvement of our 2006 retained players and the shock of the new imports.

The problem with the Warriors, Ive said it before, too many aussie trash players.

Like we are frightened of Price and McKinnon? We released the latter and the former is an old has-been.

All the bro's in our side:-

Da Peach, Manese, Joey, Nigel, Jeremy, Roy, Shannon, Merritt, Dave Fa'alogo, Sutton, theres probably more.

Its bro city.

So eat bro rabbit tail warriors. Chow down.

Our proud and beloved black rabbits remain undefeated.

Teach youse pacific punks a lesson, get youse off the dole over here.

Reggie aint no enemy, he is the best friend a bro could have!

this game will resemble the sheep enjoyers picnic day with all the Kiwis playing, I wonder if they will declare a public holiday in (Redgerm) oops Redfern and Auckland

ozbash

Referee
This is a grudge match, it is the benchmark for the side we have become. The improvement of our 2006 retained players and the shock of the new imports.

:shock:
no doubting the improvement but you couldnt really go down any further, there was only one direction and that was up. Helped of course by a nice bunch of kiwi boys.

this game will have added spice, word on the streets is that eric "the great" watson has hired 12 super sized polynesian body guards from the mean streets of K road and has been training them in gladiatorial combat on the off chance that wusty and his new "friend", P . Holmes- Acorns get a bit lippy at the aftermatch function. Of course if a nokia is biffed in erics direction there will be mayhem..

grudge match ? you bet your fluffy arse its a grudge match, 56 -0 was an anti climax last time, we want to put a 100 on ewes.

GO THE MIGHTY WARRIORS :cool: