What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome Northey

antonius

Coach
As per the Guest Moderators thread I'd like to welcome Northey who has been appointed our first Guest mod. She will fill in for Bedsy who is busy for the next week. I hope everyone will accept her in her new role, and help her where possible. Enjoy it Erin.

Kaz

junior
Congratulations Erin

I know you will do a great job.

Just when you thought it was safe to log out, that's when the fun starts. :lol:

roopy

Referee
Great to have you on board Erin.
I referred you pm on to antonius, who should be contacting you soon.
cheers
roopy

~bedsy~

First Grade
Congrats Northey... hope you enjoy it, and I'll see you turkeys in a week... damn TAFE assesment :lol:
But I will be enjoying the spectical that is The Lion King next weekend :D

~bedsy~

First Grade
Thanks Roopy... I should do fine.
My teachers say I have alot of good quality work.

astrogirl

First Grade
Hey bedsy, just want to say good luck on your assignment too... even though it sounds like you won't need it!!!

Hi northey-the-guest-moderator :D

~bedsy~

First Grade
astrogirl said:
Hey bedsy, just want to say good luck on your assignment too... even though it sounds like you won't need it!!!
Thanks... I got a high pass in printmaking today... one point off a credit, which is annoying :lol:
Don't know about painting as she left and didn't give us any feed back.

astrogirl

First Grade
bedsy said:
astrogirl said:
Thanks... I got a high pass in printmaking today... one point off a credit, which is annoying :lol:
Yay! That's brilliant :D

knightsgal85

Juniors
Congratulations Northey on your recent appointment as 'guest moderator'. I have no doubt that you will do us all proud with your promotion ;-)

~bedsy~

First Grade
astrogirl said:
bedsy said:
astrogirl said:
Yay! That's brilliant :D
Yeah I know... I have 2 more to go, Photography and Sculpture.
I think I went well with my human figure drawings today. *fingers crossed*
Only 2 days of TAFE left for the yr :D

Latest posts