What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome PI Refugees

Big Mick

Referee
Why did you people promote this place on PI. This place is going to be PI II now.

Last edited:

Big Mick

Referee
Mick
I am happy to have more here.Just think the alternative could be panther boy returning lol

I'm happy to have more of the RIGHT people here. Big difference between great conversation like we've had here in the past and trolling. That's my concern. Not really directed at anyone particular who has come over. Just my general concern.

While it isn't moderated to the level of PI (And that's great) I just hope it isn't free go to slam, slander and just deliver BS.

Last edited:

maple_69

Bench
I'm happy to have more of the RIGHT people here. Big difference between great conversation like we've had here in the past and trolling. That's my concern. Not really directed at anyone particular who has come over. Just my general concern.

While it isn't moderated to the level of PI (And that's great) I just hope it isn't free go to slam, slander and just deliver BS.

I think the main issue at PI (outside of moderation) became that the majority were blindly positive and supportive of the club, its admin and its players. While there was a minority on there who pushed against the grain, they slowly just got sick of it and moved.
Here we have a vast majority of fans that speak their minds. Obviously we've ridden certain players all year but I think most of us here will be the first to praise that player when they do have a good crack (see Tighe's couple of good games at the end of the year). Given that I think we'll be able to keep the undesirables from turning this place into PI II.

soc123_au

Staff member
Why did you people promote this place on PI. This place is going to be PI II now.

I think even if every member on PI came over here for a look, only the good ones would hang about. The discussion on this forum is for the most part fantastic, it would be even better with more regular contributors. The tossers will get shown the door soon enough. I like it here that opinions are still valued even when not agreed on. Case in point Big Mick & MX a few months ago. Both with polar opposite opinions, but both put forward their points and still had the respect for each other not to get all catty.

Is Pantha Boy still alive? That is one special unit.

Big Mick

Referee
Hey I aint gonna lie I was guilty of it at times.

But there is a difference between "Against the grain" and just putting BS out there without fact. And when challenged on said fact....chucked a hissy fit.

I just hope we keep our community here the same. Bit of fire, bit of understanding but a mutual love of the club and not having perceived bias like some at PI had.

Big Mick

Referee
Case in point Big Mick & MX a few months ago. Both with polar opposite opinions, but both put forward their points and still had the respect for each other not to get all catty.

Is Pantha Boy still alive? That is one special unit.

Damn straight. I wanted to slap MX at the time. lol. But doesn't change the fact I respect his opinion totally.

Same with Daz...we may disagree at times (Very rarely) but damn I've never seen a more knowledgeable poster in my time. Just fantastic reading everything that man has to write.

And Panthaboy...oh god...Fibro's long lost sperm.

betcats

Referee
Pantha Boy was good value, I guess his interest shifted to more important things like girlys and partying as he got older.

franklin2323

Immortal

The fact that you can't register using hotmail etc will keep a few of them out. This place is great for picking out dribblers. Look at Bunniesman etc. People know his a knob & pay no notice to him

franklin2323

Immortal
Damn straight. I wanted to slap MX at the time. lol. But doesn't change the fact I respect his opinion totally.

To both of your credit. Both used evidence to back your argument & the next thread you agreed with him. Elsewhere every post you would have to disagree from then on

Big Mick

Referee
I'm not afraid to admit I was wrong when the data supports it and I'll give credit where credit is due. lol.

The Teach

Juniors
Been here for ages, but will be here more now since PI is dead and buried.

Was a mod known as Johno on PI. I was one of the nice ones IMHO, unlike some who I disagreed with often and had waaaaaay too much access to inside info, or so they made people believe.

Spitty

Juniors
Well I got tied up with work, family and other general life activities for a week and bang. Jumped on the IPad today, click on Panthers den and GOOONE. Then I jump on here and find out they closed it down. Don't remember seeing that one in a members email, apparently there was a thread about it but I was on there last weekend and there was no thread about the forum closing. Obviously I was a day or 2 too early.

Well hopefully a lot will resettle here and this can become a vibrant (unedited forum) I always preferred this forum, but sometimes it suffered from a lack of activity maybe the closing of PI can correct that problem and this can become the primary Panthers forum.

I'm a member of Stackla for cycling central and NRL and while I like them for what they are, they're not a substitute for a forum like this or PI.

While I don't think that this was a wise decision from the club, I think it can benefit the LU community. Looking forward to a bit more Panthers support on here.

murraymob

Coach
welcome back spitty

i agree the extra people will help lift this forum up.This forum is definatly the best place to find out about signings from all clubs .The news on juniors here has been miles ahead of p1 at all times

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
You guys should've asked the admin here to import PI to the Penrith forum here, it's what they did for Jubilee Ave and the Saints forum.

Just scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the contact us link. Can't hurt...

darkbloom

Juniors
Well I got tied up with work, family and other general life activities for a week and bang. Jumped on the IPad today, click on Panthers den and GOOONE. Then I jump on here and find out they closed it down. Don't remember seeing that one in a members email, apparently there was a thread about it but I was on there last weekend and there was no thread about the forum closing. Obviously I was a day or 2 too early.

Well hopefully a lot will resettle here and this can become a vibrant (unedited forum) I always preferred this forum, but sometimes it suffered from a lack of activity maybe the closing of PI can correct that problem and this can become the primary Panthers forum.

I'm a member of Stackla for cycling central and NRL and while I like them for what they are, they're not a substitute for a forum like this or PI.

While I don't think that this was a wise decision from the club, I think it can benefit the LU community. Looking forward to a bit more Panthers support on here.

I just access PI moments ago - the thread about closure is still there. Makes interesting reading.

Latest posts