What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to phpBB 2

El Diablo

Post Whore
legend said:
I also think we made the right move. We alredy have 14 registered members and it shouldn't take that long to pass the old foums.

How are people finding out about this forum?

Anonymous

Juniors
I just made a post on LWOS and sent a mail-out to all members so we should see a few more amble across.

El, is this forum loading any faster for you than the old one?

ozbash

Referee
good move i think willow.

it loads bloody fast for us in kiwiland.
TFR was fairly slowish, something us kiwis are,nt used to :lol:

be good to see a boxing section where me and el dooky looks can talk about the throwin samoan

salivor

First Grade
The problem is I think alot of people at LWOS are already confused by this whole thing and we've only just got a couple over like CanadianSteve and now their going to be even more confused that we're up and moving again.

Anonymous

Juniors
I agree with ya Bronco. Its a shame but as they say, you have break a few eggs to make an omelete. We've got enough omelete now to feed an army.

Mate, did you get my email about the live updates? Are you set for the Tigers v Panthers game? (Sun).

Cupid Stunt

El Duque said:
legend said:
I also think we made the right move. We alredy have 14 registered members and it shouldn't take that long to pass the old foums.

How are people finding out about this forum?

Arent most of the people here the ass-man & managers from LWOS? I got an e-mail the other day otherwise I wouldnt have known. :roll:

legend

Coach
Yep, that was the case Cupid but only today have we gone fully public with this new forum.

That reminds me, I need to adjust your access.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Willow said:
I just made a post on LWOS and sent a mail-out to all members so we should see a few more amble across.

El, is this forum loading any faster for you than the old one?

much faster :D

legend

Coach
Ok, the avatars situation should be sorted by Monday at the latest. I think I know what the problem is but I can't look at it until tomorrow at the earliest. In the meantime, you can use URL's to add avatars like Bronco has.

Cheers.

Anonymous

Juniors
How cme you can post as a guest?

Is the email reply function working as I have that ticked but am not receiving any?

legend

Coach
Ok, guest posting is off. Next thing to do is adjust number of replies per page to 25. 15 is too short.

Slowly, slowly. :idea:

Latest posts