What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to phpBB 2

Anonymous

Juniors
Steve, did you get the msgs about view all posts link? Its a link at the top of the page as you log in. Competes well with All Topics imo.

In any case, as Bronco said, its the people that make the forum... it has nothing to do with Nine Msn or PhpBB or any other format for that matter.

Blade

Juniors
Test.

acdc.jpg

JoeD

First Grade
Steve, did you get the msgs about view all posts link? Its a link at the top of the page as you log in. Competes well with All Topics imo.

Willow this kind of thing interests me, can you tell me which link that is?

salivor

First Grade
Joe when your in the forum index you'll see up the top to the right theres 3 links. The top link is view all posts since last visit. This is sort of like an all topics section and what willow was referring to.

Anonymous

Juniors
JoeD said:

Willow this kind of thing interests me, can you tell me which link that is?

Yeah what Bronco said... :lol:
Its when you log into or open the main forum (index) page.

Justme

Juniors
Willow,
Why is this board so sloooowww or is it just me? I am on broadband but these pages take forever to load :x

Anonymous

Juniors
Its just happened since you joined justme. :wink:
If its still the same tommorrow, I'll lodge a formal complaint.

btw, Welcome aboard. 8)

Moffo

Referee
Justme said:
Willow said:
Its just happened since you joined justme. :wink:
Ha! Spose your also blaming me for the rain up here today eh! :roll:

Is the maximum execution time set by admin or is it a phpbb thing? Its just that i keep getting error messages and its giving me the proverbial willies :lol:

Cheers,
Moffo

Raidpatch

Juniors
Ahhh...

So this is where all you good folks have come to.

Great to see so many familiar names about.

:)

Raidpatch

Raidpatch

Juniors
G'day Willow.

Yes mate, it has been a long time between drinks.

I thought I'd check the old legends boards after being absent for quite some time and notice the transition you all made to here.

You all have created a great forum here mate. I've been reading for a couple of days or so now and am impressed with the diversity of topics covered here.

I'm going to enjoy my time here, I can tell.

Thanks for the welcome mate and it's good to see the likes of you are still up and about. Cheers buddy.

Raidpatch