What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to phpBB 2

Anonymous

Juniors
Blade said:
Willow,

Check your JubileeOval email address.

"You've got mail"

LOL.. just as well, I had convinced myself you were somebody else. Sorry mate, I get a few emails and the memory banks are sometimes taken to task.

What can I say? Welcome aboard ol mate. Have fun. :lol:

btw, very spiffy Avatar.

Blade

Juniors
Good to be here Willow.

I didn't think I'd like it when I first heard news of it recently at LWOS, but the format is one I've been associated with on a couple of other forums, and it's appeal pleases me very much. Visually very appealing.

Easy to use, browse and operate overall.

If I'd had known this was the format you all were considering, I'd have backed it from day one. Didn't understand the net jargon "pp-whatever" when you all mentioned it first.

As for the avatar? Yes it's certaily different. A little "flashy" but quite fitting to the username. Wouldn't you agree? I'll leave it until it starts bothering people.

I'm happy to be here. Should be the strat of something very special for you all that have worked hard for months on end.

Are you all advertising these boards at different forums and communities, or is that not this community's style?

Curious.

Anonymous

Juniors
Blade said:
Are you all advertising these boards at different forums and communities, or is that not this community's style?

Curious.

Well the plan is to give the old ASP forum on League Unlimited the heave-ho sometime next week. The sooner the better but we want to give everyone the chance to copy and paste anything they fancy prior to deletion. Plus we are still ironing out bugs in this forum.

Once done, TFR mark II (Mark III actually but we don't talk about the first attempt :wink: ) will become the link on the top of League Unlimited's front page.

IMO, the growth of LU should ensure the success of this forum. But we will still have LWOS and that will be one avenue of advertising.

As for other forums. I guess we'll spread the word but it won't be an all out spam-a-thon. Like I said, we already have the website and LWOS to kick-start things.

I also wanted to have the Forum 7s move here but with the collapse of the F7s server at the beginning on the week, that possibly has now become quite remote.

Collateral

Coach
Congrats on the great new site, also congrats on getting up 100 posts already. Great to see things working and thriving at such an early stage :D

El Diablo

Post Whore
The replies are working for me now :D

I hope more people come across from LWOS as these boards are way superior to the ninemsn one's. IMO anyway.

LordTed

First Grade
Just checking in.
Howdy folks.
Took a bit of frigging around,but somehow managed.
Up the Dragons.

legend

Coach
welcome aboard Ted. God knows Willow needs an ally from time to time. :wink:

You should get Qld Dragon to come across. I like his brutal assessments of Saints many shortcomings.

Anonymous

Juniors
Green Eye: "Test for extremely long text... "

You should have warned us that it was also as dull as cat shit. :wink:

Did it reach 750+ words? Looks like the gripping conclusion was cut short.

legend

Coach
Willow, I pasted Eli's thought provoking thread into word and when I did a word count, mine came up with 698 words.

BTW, I hate cats. :twisted:

Anonymous

Juniors
GBT said:
Is this the sign in page?

Owsta doin?

I guess it is the defacto sign-in page now...lol
It was originally a test forum with a short life expectancy but it looks like it's here to stay now.

The problem is I think alot of people at LWOS are already confused by this whole thing and we've only just got a couple over like CanadianSteve and now their going to be even more confused that we're up and moving again.

I'm confused anyway, don't worry about that. :wink: