What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to the comp, Redcliffe.

Pippen94

First Grade
It’s almost like your saying you can’t have large crowds, large memberships AND a massive tv deal. Oh hang on……

Well afl put team in western Sydney which plays in front of 4k ppl every week rather than have a Tassie side with plenty of members etc so..

Perth Red

Post Whore
Well afl put team in western Sydney which plays in front of 4k ppl every week rather than have a Tassie side with plenty of members etc so..
make your mind up! is it about crowds or about tv deal? Because you may have missed it but their competition, with those clubs in it, just smashed the tv deal record In this country.
you are now just shifting from whatever obscure point you were trying to make between port and the dolphins to who knows what!

Pippen94

First Grade
make your mind up! is it about crowds or about tv deal? Because you may have missed it but their competition, with those clubs in it, just smashed the tv deal record In this country.
you are now just shifting from whatever obscure point you were trying to make between port and the dolphins to who knows what!

Notice u mentioned crowds not me. Ur trolling not lost on anybody.

Dolphins based in admin center for one of fastest growing regions in the country. Port Adelaide a small club with nowhere to grow but Australian bite. Comparison of clubs made by another "fan" who regularly posts at bigfooty.

mongoose

Coach
Port Adelaide is small inner city suburb in thr smallest of the 5 main captials. Just Morton bay has population of 500k not including parts of Brisbane city & sunshine coast. Complete lack of knowledge of demographics at play
its Redcliffe Dolphins though, not Moreton Bay Dolphins.

Two suburban teams promoted from the state comp to the national comp.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Notice u mentioned crowds not me. Ur trolling not lost on anybody.

Dolphins based in admin center for one of fastest growing regions in the country. Port Adelaide a small club with nowhere to grow but Australian bite. Comparison of clubs made by another "fan" who regularly posts at bigfooty.
So are you suggesting dolphins will be more popular than port? So more than 40k crowds and 60k members (dogs and all)?
if only it was a simple as you.

Wb1234

Referee
its Redcliffe Dolphins though, not Moreton Bay Dolphins.

Two suburban teams promoted from the state comp to the national comp.
Cmon moretan bay at a minimum is their catchment area

reality is I would add north Brisbane and Sunshine Coast too

Pippen94

First Grade
Cmon moretan bay at a minimum is their catchment area

reality is I would add north Brisbane and Sunshine Coast too

No. Teams never draw support from surrounding suburbs. No parra supporters live at westmead, Granville, Baulkham hills..

Pippen94

First Grade
Get it right, it’s just “Dolphins”, of no fixed abode. They are for everyone lol

Trolls having it both ways; dolphins name alienating existing fans but playing at redcliffe drives off the rest.

With "fans" like this game doesn't need enemas

MugaB

Coach
Kayo doesn't offer 4K content and is buggy. Dolphin Oval has no roof and is too small for an NRL team.
My kayo works fine, its made for phones and tablets btw, if your watching it on a big screen tv, you're doing it wrong....
But then again you would blame kayo, for your cheap ass internet connection, or that Logan isnt in a 4G area....or that your native country singapore is too far away, so they should come to you... basically your those fkwits that complain about the quality of bootleg movies... and then want subtitles for them

mongoose

Coach
Kayo looks fine on my 65inch, maybe not 4k but its in HD. I imagine you would need a pretty fast connection to stream 4k live sport....

Kayo looks fine on my 65inch, maybe not 4k but its in HD. I imagine you would need a pretty fast connection to stream 4k live sport....
The Kayo app on my TV, which is 4K and about 65", often crashes and is hard to navigate. I've seen other people complain about poor streaming quality on Kayo.

Latest posts