What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome!

astrogirl

First Grade
This is just a welcome thread to say hi to new forum members!

I have noticed a couple of newbies here lately, so welcome! Feel free to ask anything - in this thread, or wherever else :D

Oh and please post here to say hi and introduce yourself if you like!

Parki

Bench
hi, my names mark, and im a resident psychotic

please feel free to ask any questions.... in fact, i demand that you do

astrogirl

First Grade
:-k Hmmm, I meant that newbies should come here and say hi...

But I s'pose it's ok if you guys do too :D

PrideKnight

Bench
hey i technically am still a newbie. Ive been posting for over a yr and no one ever officially welcomed me :p

Spitty

Juniors
A fair dinkum reply.

My name's Aaron. Been here since toward he end of last year but still feel like a newbie. Love this forum it's great banter and great fun. Hope to meet heaps of you'se in person at some games in the future.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Nice to have you on board Spitty.

For those who don't know, I'm CWBush and I'm utterly brilliant.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Hi! I'm Gene. I'm new here. I don't really have much to say on any subject so I doubt my post count will get very high.

Haven't been around for long but I'd just like to say you're all nuts and not worth a pinch of poop, the lot of yas!

:lol:

Spitty

Juniors
I'm still not used to what threads will be fair dinkum and which are gonna become a running joke. Guess I jumped in early and gave a fair dinkum reply to what ended up being a joke. Please would another newbie post so I don't look like an even dumber tool than I already do.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stranger

Coach
This is an honest post, but wait till you meet us, as hopefully you do... We are all about jokes :)

Spitty

Juniors
Stranger said:
This is an honest post, but wait till you meet us, as hopefully you do... We are all about jokes :)

I'm sure I will. I changed sections at my work so I could have weekends off and go to games (I was a bit bored with the old job anyway).

Glad to hear you'se love a laugh, should be a fun season.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Stranger said:
Usually at my expense ................ :(

les norton

First Grade
Welcome spitty!!

And any other newbies who have been scared off by the utter funny buggers we have hanging around these here halls :D

I am very normal.

Trust me.

:D

beckster05

Juniors
Hi, I'm Rebecca and I joined the forum towards the middle of the year. Haven't posted too much due to dad (medievilknight) and my brother (jobdog) hogging the computers. :lol: Nah only kidding. Looking forward to meeting up with the crusaders again this year.

RABK

Referee
Hi my name is Jamie, i'll teach you a trick to rid this forum of trolls.

One way to get rid of them is to tell 'em stories that dont go anywhere. Like the time we went over to Manly during the 98 season, I wore an onion on my belt....which was the style at the time...you couldnt get those white ones, you could only get those big yellow ones.................now where was I........oh yeah, the important thing was I was wearing an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time, you couldnt get those... (trails off)