What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome!

Gene Krupa

Referee
go_the_doggies said:
My names kimberly im new:)

As you can see i support the bulldogs, and im a kiwi:D and i love my union..but not as much as league:)

Kiwi and a Bulldogs supporter! Is there any worse combination?

madeline

Juniors
go_the_doggies said:
I am on there....not much is happening:(
Not much happenin here either :lol:

Hi my nic is Madeline people call me mad for short :| don't know why...... you all seem like a friendly bunch of peoples I wish the footy would start soon don't you??? a friend told me about this site so I thought I'd check it out.

MrCharisma

Bench
Hey Madeline... welcome to the friendly place known as The Knights Lounge. Watch out for Stranger, he bites

Hey madeline, welcome to the madhouse! Looking forward to the footy season as much as you are. Do you get to many games?? If so, you'll have to get across and meet the Crusade (a supporters group that go to every game, always sit together and are made up almost exclusively of people from this forum).

BTW, what MrC said is very true. Stranger does bite!

madeline

Juniors
The_Joey_Show said:
Hey madeline, welcome to the madhouse! Looking forward to the footy season as much as you are. Do you get to many games?? If so, you'll have to get across and meet the Crusade (a supporters group that go to every game, always sit together and are made up almost exclusively of people from this forum).

BTW, what MrC said is very true. Stranger does bite!

Thanks everyone :)

Not as many games as I'd like, last year not many at all I was so disappointed at the way the team played I sulked all year I'm hoping they go better this year.

Charley9

Bench
Hi Madeline! I'm Charley. Resident Buderus Obsessee.
Oh an watch out for Stranger's Afro too...i nearly lost an arm in there one time!

Misanthrope

Staff member
G'day Madeline and MrC's bulldogs supporting friend. You too can be like MrCharisma - all it takes is selling your soul and secretly loving the Knights more than the Doggies :lol:

madeline

Juniors
Charley9 said:
Hi Madeline! I'm Charley. Resident Buderus Obsessee.
Oh an watch out for Stranger's Afro too...i nearly lost an arm in there one time!
That Stranger sounds like a real strange dude! [no pun intended] :)
lets see he bites....his hair is dangerous....what else should I know ummmmm, did I read somewhere Mr Krupa called him some sort of a head... I can't quite remember :lol:

madeline

Juniors
CWBush said:
G'day Madeline and MrC's bulldogs supporting friend. You too can be like MrCharisma - all it takes is selling your soul and secretly loving the Knights more than the Doggies :lol:

Looks like you got a bite CW :)

Stranger

Coach
madeline said:
That Stranger sounds like a real strange dude! [no pun intended]
lets see he bites....his hair is dangerous....what else should I know ummmmm, did I read somewhere Mr Krupa called him some sort of a head... I can't quite remember

*bites* :p

stranger.jpg

Yeah thats me, in my prime, playing centre for newi :)

Was also in the Aus side and the blues, but untold events forced me out :(