What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome!

MrCharisma

Bench
BGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH good old Benny... I remember you zipping down the wing at lighting speed. You never learnt to dance the sideline however... I guess that's why your career ended

Madeline, Chris is a little bitch... slap him down because I'm too scared too

Doctor

Bench
I'm not new, I've just been floating in cyberspace for five months. I'm Oswin, long-term Knights forummer who has been with the forum since the beginning --like The Oracle from The Matrix, only far less wise and I don't smoke, bake cookies or prophesise about the destruction of a computer program that sucks the essence from human beings in some kind of coincidental reference to the 1980s classic The Dark Crystal.

Just thought I would pop in and remind you of my ever-loquacious contributions... you didn't even know I was gone, now did you? :cool:

antonius

Coach
Oswin said:
I'm not new, I've just been floating in cyberspace for five months. I'm Oswin, long-term Knights forummer who has been with the forum since the beginning --like The Oracle from The Matrix, only far less wise and I don't smoke, bake cookies or prophesise about the destruction of a computer program that sucks the essence from human beings in some kind of coincidental reference to the 1980s classic The Dark Crystal.

Just thought I would pop in and remind you of my ever-loquacious contributions... you didn't even know I was gone, now did you? :cool:
Great to hear from you again Sam, I can tell you I for one have missed your contributions. Don't stay a stranger, I'm hoping that now footy is almost upon us we'll see a lot more of you.:)

Doctor

Bench
antonius said:
Great to hear from you again Sam, I can tell you I for one have missed your contributions. Don't stay a stranger, I'm hoping that now footy is almost upon us we'll see a lot more of you.:)

I'll be around, thanks for the welcome.

madeline

Juniors
MrCharisma said:
BGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH good old Benny... I remember you zipping down the wing at lighting speed. You never learnt to dance the sideline however... I guess that's why your career ended

Madeline, Chris is a little bitch... slap him down because I'm too scared too

He might slap back ;-)

Stranger

Coach
MrCharisma said:
It was that terrible game, back in 2002...
Dark stormey day... playing melbourne at home... when thunderstuck... *begins rambelling*

Gene Krupa said:
That's f'n hideous!
Still bitter that you couldn't make the Newi side eh Krappa :p
Dont worry, some of us... well... you anway never had it :p

~bedsy~

First Grade
Charley9 said:
Hi Madeline! I'm Charley. Resident Buderus Obsessee.
Oh an watch out for Stranger's Afro too...i nearly lost an arm in there one time!

Hay hay, you forget to mention that you share that title with yours truly ;-)

I would like to say hello to the newbies and say I'm bedsy aka Wendy... I love Danny Buderus and Johnny Depp... as well as occupying my time watching movies and doing my art.
Oh and howdy to everyone else.... I have been really busy these last couple of months with moving and stuff. :nwave:

Charley9

Bench
~bedsy~ said:
Hay hay, you forget to mention that you share that title with yours truly ;-)

Lol! hehehe sorry bedsy, it's just been so long, i thought you'd given up on me lol!

Let me rephrase...

Resident Buderus obsessee, second only to ~bedsy~
How much longer do we have to wait now??
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

RABK

Referee
Charley9 said:
Lol! hehehe sorry bedsy, it's just been so long, i thought you'd given up on me lol!

Let me rephrase...

Resident Buderus obsessee, second only to ~bedsy~
How much longer do we have to wait now??
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

25 days my dear.