What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome!

I'm Johnny, from Sydney.
The Knights, like me are very cool.
And I hate it when the Knights loose.
Also a massive Waratahs supporter, and wish Joey was our No.10.......sorry dudes,
that would have been very, very cool.

astrogirl

First Grade
Spitty. TA. said:
I'm still not used to what threads will be fair dinkum and which are gonna become a running joke. Guess I jumped in early and gave a fair dinkum reply to what ended up being a joke. Please would another newbie post so I don't look like an even dumber tool than I already do.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This thread is sincere Spitty!

Well it was meant to be...

Hey all Newbies out there.

I'm Mat, I'm in the Crusade and I'm the resident nice guy. Ask anyone... except a Sharks fan.

The_Joey_Show said:
Hey all Newbies out there.

I'm Mat, I'm in the Crusade and I'm the resident nice guy. Ask anyone... except a Sharks fan.

How come you didnt tell anyone else Mat ?????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

RABK

Referee
rock_on_knights said:
Hi im Arushi and i'm apparently the 2nd youngest crusader but if you think mental age i'm one of the oldest....... :p

She is also known as Arusho, Rush, Rusho and Arushblow.

Stranger said:
People were to scared of him to ask :lol:

Just so everyone knows, I'm 5 foot 5 inches tall and I've never thrown a punch in anger in my life. And Benny is scared of me!

That says one thing about you Benny boy... CAT! :lol:

TooheysNew

Coach
The_Joey_Show said:
Just so everyone knows, I'm 5 foot 5 inches tall and I've never thrown a punch in anger in my life. And Benny is scared of me!

That says one thing about you Benny boy... CAT! :lol:

I'm 6'1 and i've thrown plenty.

go_the_doggies

Juniors
My names kimberly im new:)

As you can see i support the bulldogs, and im a kiwi:D and i love my union..but not as much as league:)