What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well done David Furner

woodgers

Bench
parra pete said:
Thank you. I have had a lot to do with a lot of the people discussed in this thread. I know they ALL have the Raiders best interest at heart.
This thread wasn't meant to create heartache. It was meant to congratulate David Furner on doing a great job. He is one of the nicest blokes in the NRL and it proves that Good guys are winners.
If some of the posters in this thread are indicative of the support the Raiders have in the outfield, the Club looks to be heading down the same track as the Bulldogs...or pommy soccer.

Yeah, I see your point that you were trying to congratulate Furner and you are right he is a really nice guy. The fact that those guys that you have had a lot to do with have the Raiders at heart is fantastic, we all do, but at the end of the day just because you have something's best interest's at heart, it doesn't mean you are doing a good job. We aren't competitive in any of our off field endeavours and that is a major concern for a lot of Raiders fans.

Some of the posters in here are disgruntled and rightly so, I am one of them. I feel that if you see something that is being done poorly then why not speak up rather than bury your head in the sand and hope that someone else speaks up or it will get better? I've said it before and i'll say it again....Without us fans this competition is nothing. The Raiders would simply be the Gungahlin Bulls playing in the local comp. We pay the wages and support the players and managers, we are the customers and we have the right to get angry when our beloved club is being poorly managed.

Raider_69

Post Whore
parra pete said:
Thank you. I have had a lot to do with a lot of the people discussed in this thread. I know they ALL have the Raiders best interest at heart.
This thread wasn't meant to create heartache. It was meant to congratulate David Furner on doing a great job. He is one of the nicest blokes in the NRL and it proves that Good guys are winners.
If some of the posters in this thread are indicative of the support the Raiders have in the outfield, the Club looks to be heading down the same track as the Bulldogs...or pommy soccer.

piss off you f**kin joke
there is a 18 wheeler going at 90 that has your name all over it, do me a favour and ensure you do not to miss that appointment. Charming, harsh, i know, welcome to the westie mentality and i could care less what you think of it.

as woodgers said, the club is run like a business and at the moment the customers arent happy, for a variety of reasons, one of which is the old boys club mentality that is installed throughout upper and lower management and coaching staffs... Weather Dave Furner is a good coach or not is irrelevent to that point, i happen to think he is a fine coach, but the way in which he got the gig is nothing short of terrible IMO.

I love this club far too much to burry my head in the sand and stand idly by watching it get run into the toilets... as said these blokes i crisitse are inept, this doenst mean they dont love this club and want the best for it, just their decision making lack the abilities to do the best for this club

parra pete

Referee
Pimply faced yellow sh*tter, gutless wonder. I've got you down to a T.
You wouldn't have the guts to go face to face with the people you criticise. You prefer to do it behind the anonomity of a keyboard. Grow up and get a life. If you don't like what the Raiders are doing - go soccer, or the Bulldogs, you'd be welcome there - and more at home. Don't pretend you are a Rugby League OR Raiders supporter because, yellow sh*tter, that's something you ain't.

Sully

Juniors
Parra Pete...

P*ss off you pest!

Mate you are ripping into these blokes on the PC and you are 1000+ posts yourself.

Take a look at yourself your posts are from 6am to 2am I think your the keyboard warrior!

Great argument you CLOWN!!! :) :)

Feel free to attend a game one day.

parra pete

Referee
Sully said:
Parra Pete...

P*ss off you pest!

Mate you are ripping into these blokes on the PC and you are 1000+ posts yourself.

Take a look at yourself your posts are from 6am to 2am I think your the keyboard warrior!

Great argument you CLOWN!!! :) :)

Feel free to attend a game one day.

??????...Ripping in? all I wrote was to congratulate David Furner

Poida_Raider

Bench
dead set. love the bloke and all, but raider 69 really does like to pick a fight over pretty much nothing. loves it!

parra pete

Referee
David Furner = Winner...Raiders fans = losers No wonder you find it hard to attract quality these days. Too many ferals involved in the outfield!!!!!
Congratulations David Furner.To feral supporters..... arrget mummy to get some Clearasil for your pimples and some cream for your nappy rash, and be careful crossing the road on your way to school.

Kris_man

Bench
Raiders made the prelims in Premier League, so what? With our playing roster, anything less and I'd have been mortified.

David Furner probably does deserve congratulations, but I think he's got a lot to achieve before he earns the title "great coach", or even "good coach".

parra pete said:
David Furner = Winner...Raiders fans = losers No wonder you find it hard to attract quality these days. Too many ferals involved in the outfield!!!!!
Congratulations David Furner.To feral supporters..... arrget mummy to get some Clearasil for your pimples and some cream for your nappy rash, and be careful crossing the road on your way to school.

Raiders fans losers?

Atleast we don't boo our own team off at their home ground and hurl our jerseys onto the playing field. Damn I wish we had more supporters like your bunch :oops:

Well done Dave Furner................ Certainly got the team up for a great performance on Sat night :roll: .

His pre-game speach must have been similar to something that Matt Elliot says at half time each week.

ed bbay

Juniors
u can see it coming a mile away dave furner will coach the raiders sooner than we all realise UNFORTANTLY ! as RAIDER ULTRA says a job 4 the boys . when are the powers to be gonna realise we need to spend some money at canberra & get some talent coach & players . we all rember the days of mal as coach lets not go down that path again the coach dosent come under the cap LETS SPEND SOME MONEY heavens now us fans do ! .

Chachi

Bench
How about Chris Anderson...he's back on the market. Then again, the poor bastard nearly died coaching the Kangaroos - imagine what our team will do to him.

aussies1st

Staff member
May as well dig a grave for Anderson if he comes over here. Unless he can change the ethics in our team.

Latest posts