What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well done Gal!

Generalzod

Immortal
And you're welcome to him. Rather than holding him out to be a good guy because he has not been involved in drink driving or sexual misconduct, opposition supporters remember him for:

• Attacking the facial stitches of an opponent
  • Squeezing testicles in tackles
  • Taking a dive and blatantly winking at his team mates when awarded the penalty
  • Getting drunk and belting a team mate at a party
  • Constant citings for high and cheap shots, including three in the deciding match of the 2008 SOO series which ultimately lost us the game and series
  • The stupidity of his racial insults in a game at a time when there was so much negative media scrutiny on his club and teammates, even more damning considering he was the team captain.
If he played for any other team you and your fellow supporters would be calling for his head. You know that, and we know that. Give up on your delusions we would welcome him in our team - that horse is long dead.

St George supporters make for great comedy acts...
They hardly look at there own players, Dell is a known cocaine user rubbed out of Rugby union for 2 yrs, now St George's new poster boy..Soward is a cheat and a diver...

Charlie124

First Grade
Wow, what a classy thread! i just came back in here to see how it had possibly gotten to 6 pages long seeing as only Sharks fans could think Gallen is worthy of anything more than a fart in his direction and im treated to a discussion on what someones mothers vagina smells like....fantastic.

The Dodger

First Grade
who cares about stain george and their scummy players.

this about gallen playing his 150th first grade game.

well done gallen.
your a true leader.

sharko

Juniors
And you're welcome to him. Rather than holding him out to be a good guy because he has not been involved in drink driving or sexual misconduct, opposition supporters remember him for:

• Taking a dive and blatantly winking at his team mates when awarded the penalty
  • Constant citings for high and cheap shots, including three in the deciding match of the 2008 SOO series which ultimately lost us the game and series
  • The stupidity of his racial insults in a game at a time when there was so much negative media scrutiny on his club and teammates, even more damning considering he was the team captain.
If he played for any other team you and your fellow supporters would be calling for his head. You know that, and we know that. Give up on your delusions we would welcome him in our team - that horse is long dead.

This thread is about Gals 150 games and the fact that he is one of the better forwards in the comp..so he gave a bloke a facial, facials happen every game in league(the bloke who copped the facial is a class act remember, rooting drunk women whilst his missus is carrying his kid),Soward is the biggest diver playing NRL at this stage and this will come back to haunt him in the semis, Peae stomped on Gals hand and copped gobful, big deal, get over it Peae and try and start matches instead of lumbering off the bench for 5 minutes a half and then whingeing to the press and the ref when someone has a legitimate shot back to him.
The noisiest mob appear to be the inbreds from Saints.
St George is the toilet of Sydney, always has been, drugs and crime are rife, the people are uneducated the women are f**king cheap and ugly, you Saints mongos are not a in position to criticise anybody.

carcharias

Immortal

what time is the pre finals street parade this year?

fuggen funniest thing I've seen in years....dumb arse Dragons players walking through the streets waving to the even dumber dole bludgers of Wollongong.

Then they lost.

St George supporters make for great comedy acts...
They hardly look at there own players, Dell is a known cocaine user rubbed out of Rugby union for 2 yrs, now St George's new poster boy..Soward is a cheat and a diver...

Dell admitted his mistake and has spent countless hours in community service advising on the dangers of drugs and helping to educate against making the same mistake he made. To date I have yet to see Gallen or any other Cronulla player or official in the spotlight (Seymour, Bird, Matua, Zappia, Latu) accept responsibility for their actions and work as hard to overcome the adversity. To the contrary, they seem to relish in being portrayed as the victim. That's why Dell is a favourite, and Gallen is still a grub.

Regarding Soward, the last time he was hit in the head he was knocked unconscious, suffered damage to his teeth, did not attend the post match function and his girlfriend was requested to remain in his company overnight by the coaching staff in case of further problems. Contrast this with Gallen who hit the ground like an Italian striker, looked at the ref, closed his eyes, and got to his feet grinning and winking after the penalty was awarded.

what time is the pre finals street parade this year?

fuggen funniest thing I've seen in years....dumb arse Dragons players walking through the streets waving to the even dumber dole bludgers of Wollongong.

Then they lost.

At least they have fans to attend and wave them on. If the Sharks put on this sort of parade they would have to do it at Northies with free drinks to make sure people attended.

StormChaser

First Grade
This one just keeps biting! Should be a goodin

I'm quite disappointed that you're the only one biting me back! SOFT! I really wanted Blackdick weedy to respond, apparently he's hot with teh laydees and goes alright! :sarcasm: I know, but that's what a reliable source told me.:lol:

Fein

First Grade
I'm quite disappointed that you're the only one biting me back! SOFT! I really wanted Blackdick weedy to respond, apparently he's hot with teh laydees and goes alright! :sarcasm: I know, but that's what a reliable source told me.:lol:

:lol:

For some reason, that barb conjured up an image of Reefy as Bob Marley.

I think there is an element of Marley in The Reefster but there's a good dose of Ivan Milat as well.

I must admit to being a fan of Reefy, albeit an acquired taste.

He certainly never fails to entertain.

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
Dell admitted his mistake and has spent countless hours in community service advising on the dangers of drugs and helping to educate against making the same mistake he made. To date I have yet to see Gallen or any other Cronulla player or official in the spotlight (Seymour, Bird, Matua, Zappia, Latu) accept responsibility for their actions and work as hard to overcome the adversity. To the contrary, they seem to relish in being portrayed as the victim. That's why Dell is a favourite, and Gallen is still a grub.

Regarding Soward, the last time he was hit in the head he was knocked unconscious, suffered damage to his teeth, did not attend the post match function and his girlfriend was requested to remain in his company overnight by the coaching staff in case of further problems. Contrast this with Gallen who hit the ground like an Italian striker, looked at the ref, closed his eyes, and got to his feet grinning and winking after the penalty was awarded.

Soward - rhymes with ......
Gallen - rhymes with Strathallen.

That's the difference.

carcharias

Immortal
At least they have fans to attend and wave them on. If the Sharks put on this sort of parade they would have to do it at Northies with free drinks to make sure people attended.

you would need to clear out all the dragons and Eels players to make room....but good idea.

Dazzat

First Grade
How's Gallen's shoulder after the game ?

Saw him clutching it a few times during the game.

Yanking on other blokes testicles ... that can throw you're shoulder out.

There are two options here - either this 'habit' is premeditated or spontaneous.

If its premeditated, does he train? Does he practice on his own or on his team mates'. Does he travel to a local cattle breeder and practice on the bulls? Does he go think through techniques before the game or pick out specific players?

If its spontaneous, can anyone stand next to the bloke at a social function and feel safe? He could just feel compelled at any time!

Either way ... he needs help.

Latest posts