What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well done Gal!

carcharias

Immortal
I love that 'no rapes' now qualifies someone as a class act.

class act ...says you..a female ???
you have a picture of a blokes c**k as your avatar and your blog is called oh errol.
oh errol a song by Aussie Crawl was about errols flynns famously big dick and how..they would give everything just to be like him ...or James Reyne as the story goes.

who are you to judge what class is?

Kiki

First Grade
class act ...says you..a female ???
you have a picture of a blokes c**k as your avatar and your blog is called oh errol.
oh errol a song by Aussie Crawl was about errols flynns famously big dick and how..they would give everything just to be like him ...or James Reyne as the story goes.

who are you to judge what class is?

i'm sorry, but where is this avatar c**k you speak of?

well thank god you told me what i named my OWN BLOG after. i mean, i totally didn't know that before. thanks heaps! sometimes i don't know what i would do without the great minds of LU to help me out.

The Dodger

First Grade
leave kiki alone.

she is a female, and requires attention by all the desporados in this forum.

where is her back up?

i think you need to make another thread in the stains forum to help you with this kiki...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The Cronulla boys are playing the schoolyard bully group. It's quite hilarious actually.

DJShaksta

First Grade
No, we are talking bout the thread where Kiki was getting her a$$ handed to her in an argument and went to the dragons forum to ask for help............... bout 2 weeks ago I think.

Kiki

First Grade
I'm flattered u guys pay so much attention to me! Next ur gonna pull my pigtails and yell GIRLS SMELL right?

DJShaksta

First Grade
Sorry to dissapoint, I don't yell Girls smell...........
But I have pulled the occasional pigtails, just not a stains supporters ones...............

squiddy

Juniors
Haha Great Thread guys !!

Gallen showed yesterday why he is the first forward picked for NSW !

Shame he will be out now though -

LL3

Juniors

Funny you mention old Aussie Bands, Redneck Wonderland seems very appropriate for the Gummy fans. :D

Latest posts