What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well done Gal!

aussie7798

First Grade
Would you like to man up and make good on that threat? I could more than likely arrange a meeting, but you'd have to sign an statement saying you would not go ahead with assault charges after you got out of hospital.............

You, me, and everyone else on this forum know you would not poor petrol on him, you would not light it, you would not say a word to him or probably even look at him cos you'd be too gutless.

StormChaser

First Grade
Wow! It's a daisy chain of f**ktardary all in the one thread. What's that I smell??? Oh that's it, the whole shire trying to rub their meager brain cells together to create a spark.

Bless!!!

Wow! It's a daisy chain of f**ktardary all in the one thread. What's that I smell??? Oh that's it, the whole shire trying to rub their meager brain cells together to create a spark.

Bless!!!

LOL FMD we are back to the pot calling the kettle black with this post!

Nice bite though, keep on taking the bait

Gallen would retire before he played for that mob. Who would want that in their resume?

What, as opposed to being the captain of the most unsuccessful team in the history of rugby league? That's an achievement worth boasting about in your resume. :sarcasm:

_Johnsy

Referee
:sarcasm: ouch, we are getting low now, we are into the mum insults :lol:

This thread is such a hoot

Lets hope BTR takes it with the same humour as it was intended. I am not insulting his mum, IMO just an accurate descriptor of how he views women according to some of his posts.

how is it bulldogs , broncos and dragons fans find that Gallen is the bad guy?
no rapes
no drink driving
no dunny rooting

just a fuggen relentless competitor....that doesn't take shyte from cats who step on his hand

I would have Gallen in my team over any other bloke in the game.

And you're welcome to him. Rather than holding him out to be a good guy because he has not been involved in drink driving or sexual misconduct, opposition supporters remember him for:

• Attacking the facial stitches of an opponent
  • Squeezing testicles in tackles
  • Taking a dive and blatantly winking at his team mates when awarded the penalty
  • Getting drunk and belting a team mate at a party
  • Constant citings for high and cheap shots, including three in the deciding match of the 2008 SOO series which ultimately lost us the game and series
  • The stupidity of his racial insults in a game at a time when there was so much negative media scrutiny on his club and teammates, even more damning considering he was the team captain.
If he played for any other team you and your fellow supporters would be calling for his head. You know that, and we know that. Give up on your delusions we would welcome him in our team - that horse is long dead.

Latest posts