What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well done GB

Charge

Juniors
Mal Meninga said:
Do the Poms have any starlets coming through the ranks or are they being snapped up by Union? I'd love to see these internationals become a coin flip rather than a David vs Golliath battle every time.

Yes we do. James Roby is a great young player who has made it into the team this year, James Graham is a great up and coming forward, and Chris Ashton is an awesome fullback/centre. There are others, but I would say that they are 3 definates for GB/England in the future.

deluded pom?

Coach
Misty Bee said:
Never heard of AC/DC? Cate Blanchette? Harry Kewell? Brett Kenny? Stan Jurd? Ed Sulkowicz????
Ed Sulkowicz sound like a very apt name for an Aussie :lol: . Who is she by the way?

miccle

Bench
What else is there to say? Good on the Poms for an awesome effort of powerful footy. They outmuscled us in every category, and regardless of the fact that we didn't play totally to our potential, you can only beat the team in front of you and the Poms did it bloody well.

So good on you Brits - for winning against the odds, for winning me some money on the ridiculous 16.5+ line they had you at (I thought we'd win by 6 or 10) and for bringing some real spirit and competition into the Tri-Nations.

I'm disappointed, but we're in the final already and this IS the best result for the game and the competition.

Bring on 50,000 at Suncorp, I can't friggin wait!

Mal Meninga

Bench
Charge said:
Yes we do. James Roby is a great young player who has made it into the team this year, James Graham is a great up and coming forward, and Chris Ashton is an awesome fullback/centre. There are others, but I would say that they are 3 definates for GB/England in the future.
Roby looks like a decent player with a good looking pass, more assuring than Newton at the very least. Does the English game have another Jason Robinson developing? And is League in England doing anything to keep them in the code, I read that one of the Pryce brothers is moving to Union? And also just an aside, what's the deal with Shaun Edwards coaching a Union team...

Latest posts