What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well done GB

Well done GB.
Thoroughly deserved. Long has finally arrived in international footy. Australia were awful but that's not GB's fault. Should get them through the gates in Brissy and for the final.

C.P

Juniors
Good hard fought win by GB no doubt there sets up a good match in 2 weeks, but gee i thought Simpkins was a crap ref but Klein isnt far behin he was rubbish

Sam_the_man

First Grade
Well done both teams. Great advertisment for international rugby league. Come on Wellington and come on Brisbane....lets see full houses.

Ref didn't affect the result though. GB were better tonight. I don't think they will be when it counts, but credit where it's due. They deserved to win.

C.P

Juniors
No talking down of GBs win they totally deserved it. Just a comment that we are having some fantastic games, its just a shame that the guys refereeing these matches arent up to the same standard

Sam_the_man

First Grade
C.P said:
No talking down of GBs win they totally deserved it. Just a comment that we are having some fantastic games, its just a shame that the guys refereeing these matches arent up to the same standard

Totally agree, i can't see why Glen Black is not getting a game when this fool Klien keeps getting picked.

NPK

Bench
East Coast Tiger said:
Well done GB.
Thoroughly deserved. Long has finally arrived in international footy. Australia were awful but that's not GB's fault. Should get them through the gates in Brissy and for the final.
Thoroughly agree.

PRIDEOFLIONS

Juniors
CATHY FREEMAN, MAL MANINGA, GLEN MCGRATH, DON BRADMAN, BOB HAWK, NED KELLY, MALTING MATILDA, KANGEROOS, KERRY PACKER, PHAR LAP, SHANE WARNE, EVONNE GOOLIGONG, BARRY HUMPHRIES, CROCODILE DUNDEE, ROD LAVER, GUY PEARCE, KYLIE MINOGUE, RUPERT MURDOCH, CLIVE JAMES, MEL GIBSON, GEOFFREY RUSH, JOAN SUTHERLAND, ROB DE CASTELLA, SIR GUSTAV NOSSAL, STEVE WAUGH, NEVILLE BONNER, JOHN HOWARD, ELLE MACPHERSON, RICKY STUART! RICKY STUART!!....

.....YOUR BOYS TOOK A HELL OF A BEATING!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

Disco

Bench
Great work GB

Long's kicking game was tip-top and that Roby was absolutly sensational when he came on

PRIDEOFLIONS said:
CATHY FREEMAN, MAL MANINGA, GLEN MCGRATH, DON BRADMAN, BOB HAWK, NED KELLY, MALTING MATILDA, KANGEROOS, KERRY PACKER, PHAR LAP, SHANE WARNE, EVONNE GOOLIGONG, BARRY HUMPHRIES, CROCODILE DUNDEE, ROD LAVER, GUY PEARCE, KYLIE MINOGUE, RUPERT MURDOCH, CLIVE JAMES, MEL GIBSON, GEOFFREY RUSH, JOAN SUTHERLAND, ROB DE CASTELLA, SIR GUSTAV NOSSAL, STEVE WAUGH, NEVILLE BONNER, JOHN HOWARD, ELLE MACPHERSON, RICKY STUART! RICKY STUART!!....

.....YOUR BOYS TOOK A HELL OF A BEATING!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

Some obscure mentions there. Guy Pearce :lol:

Inferno

Coach
Well done the Poms.

I'd take the credit when you get it, over here you will be hearing nothing for the next week or so except about how "bad" Australia played.

C.P

Juniors
Thought Roby was great for GB for the 2nd week in a row as well. One of the form players atm for the poms

PRIDEOFLIONS

Juniors
C.P said:
Thought Roby was great for GB for the 2nd week in a row as well. One of the form players atm for the poms

For once I agree with you Matty G.

Many GB supporters including myself have posted that Roby was a key. Like Burrow he provides speed at the play the ball. Aus forwards were huge but not as mobile as pervious Green and Gold packs and GB won it through the middle.

Congrats to all the GB squad...written off, smaller, not as fast or skillful...but for sheer guts and heart there's no match. :p :p :p :p :p

Once Dead

Bench
East Coast Tiger said:
Well done GB.

One swallow doesn't make a summer...

C.P

Juniors
PRIDEOFLIONS said:
For once I agree with you Matty G.

Many GB supporters including myself have posted that Roby was a key. Like Burrow he provides speed at the play the ball. Aus forwards were huge but not as mobile as pervious Green and Gold packs and GB won it through the middle.

Congrats to all the GB squad...written off, smaller, not as fast or skillful...but for sheer guts and heart there's no match. :p :p :p :p :p

Matty G?????????

nadera78

Juniors
Thought it was a good game, we played well and deserved the victory. No to take care of the Kiwis next week. Need to bring Carvell back in for Wilkin, Pryce on the wing with Carney injured and get rid of O'Loughlin for someone, anyone.

Big grin on my face right now though!

Latest posts