What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well Done Knights

BWNB

First Grade
well done first win in 16 weeks how many more do you think they can win there where determained and won but it was against the bottom team so i still dont think they can compete against the teams like brisbane, manly,eels, sharks, cowboys or any of them but johns does make a diff and they have finally done it!

swing_low

Juniors
Whyd you have to emphasise them beating a lower team, its there night, let them enjoy and celebrate it. Good win Newcastle, johns you are an inspiration

PARRA_FAN

Coach
:clap: :clap:

Good on them, well done for finally get over that line. Felt sorry for their fans and the players but what a great effort it was.

I thought Clint Newton was outstanding tonight probably their best player. In fact he's been their best in the last few weeks, especially against Parra. Also I gotta give a wrap to Milton Thaiday, he's been real safe at fullback and he's been more involved in the play.

Well done Newcastle.

BWNB

First Grade
actually just listening to the radio i herd that there where heaps of fans there that made there way to penrith , i mean they have lost 14 in a row and they still geta good following well done to them .
when do they play at EAS again?
they will geta full house

Eelectrica

Referee
Congratulations Knights.
At half time I thought "Here they go again."
What a great second half though and made for a really great game overall.

eusa_clap.gif
eusa_clap.gif

~knights~

Juniors
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
actually just listening to the radio i herd that there where heaps of fans there that made there way to penrith , i mean they have lost 14 in a row and they still geta good following well done to them .
when do they play at EAS again?
they will geta full house

Next sat night @ 7:30

V Roosters

Go the KNIGHTS!!!!

Woo Hoo

It feels really good to finally have a win,lol!!!!!

BWNB

First Grade
i recon they may even win that match too with what they put in today they done really well , not taking anythng away from knights but i dont think panthers are gonna do anything this year they have been ahead by 12+ three times this year and been beaten
once against raiders
one against eagles
one against knights

~knights~

Juniors
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
i recon they may even win that match too with what they put in today they done really well ,

We won't have our origin players next game....so No Joey ,bedsey or maybe Simmo !

BWNB

First Grade
who cares you nearly won last week or you where in it wernt you? untill the 2nd half

Raider_69

Post Whore
Squishy_Da_Byatch said:
Puts hand on Raider 69's forehead, are you feeling ok?, giving the Knights a wrap, no wonder it's been raining.

you obviously havent read enough of my 27k of posts
im all about credit where its due ;-), a gutsy effort by the knights this week but it was only penrith and against the roosters next week, without johns and buderus maybe more, they will ge pumped IMO

number8

Juniors
Clint Newton has been playing out of his skin in the weeks since his return. He is playing a game in a similar mould to that of Nathan Cayless IMO & it suits him.

Well deserved win especially for Newton, & good luck to the Knights for the remainder of the year!

Johns Magic

Referee
number8 said:
Clint Newton has been playing out of his skin in the weeks since his return. He is playing a game in a similar mould to that of Nathan Cayless IMO & it suits him.

Well deserved win especially for Newton, & good luck to the Knights for the remainder of the year!

Yeah, having Newton develop into such a good player this season, it really makes a mockery of the Knights' decision to sign Kirk Reynoldson to a hefty contract.

11. Simpson
12. Newton
13. Abraham

All better than Ned imo.