What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

well done raiders

Raider_69

Post Whore
still not over mate
we have an uncanny ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory but thanks :)
parra will be hard to beat this year

eelsta

Bench
my silly husband yelled out its all over:lol: after you scored the last try, should have checked myself anyway it was all over really:lol:

aussies1st

Staff member
great win by the team, didn't get to watch it as no coverage. How did Carney go?

Raider_69

Post Whore
side line eye for 2GB said he and Smith both had good games :)
should be enough for Elliot to retain him in the team :D

Eelectrica

Referee
Yeah great win Raiders.
Managed to hang tough in the arm wrestle and did well in pulling away at the end

CrazyEel

Bench
Yrah well played guys, it's bloody hard to win down in that freezing hellhole but sounds like your guys were far too good.

aussies1st

Staff member
you are one brave fan to watch a loss, i find it too hard to watch if i know my team has lost and there is a replay

eelsta

Bench
aussies1st said:
you are one brave fan to watch a loss, i find it too hard to watch if i know my team has lost and there is a replay
i'm with you bad, enough to watch the loss when your there but why watch if you dont have to ,ignorance is bliss

*Paul*

Juniors
We made enough breaks to win 3 games, and enough stuff ups to lose 2, leaving us with: 1 win!

Macko8

Juniors
great performance raiders. showed a great defensive effort once again. i thought carney was brilliant, kicking and passing game was great. Well done guys!! No changes to squad this week i hope.

FullySick

Juniors
Excellent win, Carney had his best game in firsts. Looked like his confidence was up and he backed his ability, even with a dodgy out on the full call from the touchy.
Some of his passes were superb.

Mal Meninga

Bench
Game was won on defense that wouldn't cave.
I'll tell ya Carney showed how good he can be, but also showed he bad he could be too. His confidence, especially without Smith in the side was sensational to see, his kicking game was inconsistent but on his many positives he took the organisational play by the throat, with inside balls and long passing 2nd man plays which put the likes of Howell and Mogg in space they haven't seen since they've arrived in Canberra.
The crowning moment was when he picked the gap, stepped the defense, and flicked it out the back for what should've been a certain try if Howell just kept his hands on the footy.

Mogg and Frawley in particular left their hands in the sheds, way too many errors!! BUT WHAT A WIN!! Toddy... finally looking at home!!

Macca_

Coach
Congrats people. Important 2 points for you guys.

Parra to be fair weren't at their best (form over last couple of months), but Canberra contributed to that.

Good luck again next week.

Macca_

Eelementary

Post Whore
Yeh, good stuff lads and lasses.

Annoyed - mainly because we played quite.....Erratically, shall I say.

But congrats on a good win.

dazeely

First Grade
If we had to get beaten I'm glad its by you guys. Good win. Better team won on the day. Heres hoping your run home begins now and we meet again come the finals.

Latest posts