What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

well done sharkies!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
juanfarkall said:
I think everyone looks forward to the day that a fit Ben Ross takes the field.... except for the opposition.
another 2 months at least before HE has confidence in the knee.

ACL 12 months back on field 18 months back to your best.

Ryles walked off either way jaun....not good.

The Popper

Bench
I had a great old time. Met up with Saints mates...here, there, and everywhere. And won a little something on the game too.
The Saints supporters I know are all good blokes....and it seems that Gregstar is in the same vein too.

Dave Q

Coach
Glubby glub, Ole Ole Ole Ole, Ole Ole! glubby glub!

Sing when youre winning!

Well done "homelanders."

Quigs

Immortal
Dave have you been sniffing the metho again??

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88 and Fat Controller
Quigs

Inferno

Coach
Cheers Greggo, unfortunately for us, the Dragons were worse than we were great, so it isn't really a great test for where we are at. Next week and the week after against the Tigers and Raiders are 2 teams we should beat and will provide the real test.

sticky ricky

Juniors
Gee fatshark the score on your sig was close to tonight's score. If they keep playing like that the will definitely lose against the bye!

Quigs

Immortal
Its always great to well and truely flog the team that deserves to be flogged by us Sharkies.

But when the dust settles tomorrow, sit back and watch the first half again.

I am not carried away at all.

I said to a bloke sitting near me at the watering hole... this game is a case of Dumb and Dumber.

In the first half the Stains wanted us to flog them, were practically willing us to flog them and we could only lead by 12 points.

Yepp it was a case of Dumb and Dumber.

Second half - loved it.

All you stat heads out their, watch the rerun and lay the hard facts on me.

And somebody please tell Gallen that they have cracked down on playing the ball properly these days.

Stats men run free..... FREE WILLEY..... get counting and ticking...

Me I just want to find some real life Loud Mouth Stain supporters and ask them who won

I LOVE BRAGGING RIGHTS....

Cheers
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
sticky ricky said:
petrol i think...

What at $1.21 a litre - i think it would be out of Dave's price range. He usually doesnt go top shelf - well not so early in the night.

Cheers
Quigs

Dave Q

Coach
Youse cruel karhnnts, I'm going off to counsel Saints.

Heard at Quig Street Railway Station:

The Train at 3.00pm is to Doorway.

First stop Chairleg, Cupboard and Speaker Springs. Then all stations to Doorway.

The 3.38 express to Bedhead has been cancelled due to a major terrorist strike by 'Scratches' the giant cat.

Passengers intending to catch the Bedhead express are asked to take the 3.00pm to Doorway, alight at Cupboard and catch the 4:55 to Vaccum Cleaner where a bus service will take those passengers to Bedhead.

Those passengers on the bus to Vacuum Cleaner shall do so at own risk during the giant cat alert period.

Thank you for travelling with Quigrail.

Youse should thank us for giving you such a good shagging, those Saints guys thought your players were diseased!

Nice hit Birdy you wussie, didnt muscle up against a real side did ya?

Quigs

Immortal
Dave Q said:
Youse cruel karhnnts, I'm going off to counsel Saints.

Heard at Quig Street Railway Station:

The Train at 3.00pm is to Doorway.

First stop Chairleg, Cupboard and Speaker Springs. Then all stations to Doorway.

The 3.38 express to Bedhead has been cancelled due to a major terrorist strike by 'Scratches' the giant cat.

Passengers intending to catch the Bedhead express are asked to take the 3.00pm to Doorway, alight at Cupboard and catch the 4:55 to Vaccum Cleaner where a bus service will take those passengers to Bedhead.

Those passengers on the bus to Vacuum Cleaner shall do so at own risk during the giant cat alert period.

Thank you for travelling with Quigrail.

Youse should thank us for giving you such a good shagging, those Saints guys thought your players were diseased!

Nice hit Birdy you wussie, didnt muscle up against a real side did ya?

DAVE..... QRail - the empire - has a designated room in my Tora Bora Cave all of its own.

And its not a twinkie place either - QRail does not have a cat on the premises. QRail is dog country... proper pets. And there is a tall bearded arabie looking bloke who just sits in the corner not saying much.

he is a bit of a dickhead really, but I tolerate him.

I say good morning he says osama....

Cheers
Quigs

Latest posts