What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well done Slater, Monahgan, and Williams..

sooperdooper

First Grade
Denan Kemp>Wolfman

If only he had a beard he'd be cool too........

i said it since he burst onto the scene... he fell over the line a few times. wow!
there are many better wingers than him! he was a political inclusion, much like glen stewart and watmough... they were premiers so they had to be included.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I thought Stewart was worth a shot. I know I may have be biased but please tell me why Thaiday and Kemp were not picked. Thaiday unlike Whatmough can play prop, and we would have been a better chance of winning if he was there. I wouldn't have minded Whatmough there BUT replacing Fitzgibbon who again went MIA.

sass

Juniors
Least Inglis didn't cough up possession 3 times in his own half.....
Bet you would've noticed Inglis more if he got bundled into touch on the 1st tackle...

calm down tiger, I'm not saying inglis lost it, or anyone else was perfect. but the team lost that game (and nz won it) not williams or slater or monas. they're just easy scapegoats.

sass

Juniors
i said it since he burst onto the scene... he fell over the line a few times. wow!
there are many better wingers than him! he was a political inclusion, much like glen stewart and watmough... they were premiers so they had to be included.

that's totally it. I mean I'm sure he's a good winger and all, but he was just lucky enough to play outside a premiership winning side and have more of a chance to show it than a whole lot of other wingers who are as good or better.

the thing is after playing for australia he'd probably be a million times better next time around ... it just depends if the selectors give him another chance.

typicalfan

Coach
I thought Stewart was worth a shot. I know I may have be biased but please tell me why Thaiday and Kemp were not picked. Thaiday unlike Whatmough can play prop, and we would have been a better chance of winning if he was there. I wouldn't have minded Whatmough there BUT replacing Fitzgibbon who again went MIA.
tbh regardless of whether Kemp was better or not I doubt he would have outplayed Vatuvai, Williams imo had the toughest one on one confrontation in the Australian side and he did save what would be a certain try any other time by putting his body on the line, Williams is young in terms of NRL experience and i would love to see him bounce back.

Kemp wouldnt have made much different imo

Latest posts